4.0 out of 5 stars This is 98% great
If the Marware shel was able to be used in both portrait and landscape modes, it would be 100% great!
Published 24 months ago by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price paid
the only positive for me about this product is that it is purple,other than that it is a waste of any dollar. this cover holds in the heat of the kindle causing it to overheat and shut down. I can't believe that they we're not aware of this problem, I find it hard to believe that the makers/sellers had no idea and decided to put it out the anyway....
Published 23 months ago by Manuosefusi Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price paid, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Marware MicroShell Folio Lightweight Standing Case for Kindle Fire HD 7", Purple (only fits Kindle Fire HD 7") (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Overheat my Kindle HD, January 8, 2013
Within a day of buying my new Kindle HD and this case, my Kindle was shutting off on its own. I would be in the middle of something, and would hear a "pop" sound, and the device would shut off. It would easily turn on again, then five minutes later (or less), same thing. Finally figured out the CASE was overheating my device! WHAT??? I had to take the device out of the case every time I used it to stop from overheating. NO GOOD. Do not purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars This is 98% great, November 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars nice case!, November 30, 2012
like the strap...love the color i got! only downfall is if you' re not using the strap when you close it...it will not stay shut :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless to me!, January 27, 2013
I thought this case would be wonderful when I purchased it for my Kindle Fire HD. I got it and it fit well and I liked the look, but after using it a few days I realized my Kindle had a line down the middle of the screen which was from an indenting on the case. I could not get it off the Kindle screen!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good., December 23, 2012
The strap bends the edges of the cover and it does not open the way you would expect it to. It opens the opposite of the way a book usually does. I like the way the sound holes are totally uncovered and the Kindle feels solidly safe and secure in this heavy duty cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, December 23, 2012
Works great . I love it :) The stand is great and I like the hard shell.Nice shade of purple too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, January 10, 2013
I was skeptical about whether this case would be something that would protect my Kindle. However, it is a sturdy case and I am able to plug in the Kindle to recharge without removing the case. I am very happy with my purchase. One negative, it is hard to get it to stand - maybe it's just me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, January 3, 2013
This case is terrible, very thin and flimsy. The black cover part has a crease in it and flaps around. It's so thin that it won't stay put. The purple part of the case is thin plastic. I am not confident that this case would protect my Kindle HD if it happened to get dropped. The case also has very limited positions. I can't put it at various angles at all. Not worth puchasing. I did give it a try but returned it the very next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to protect your investment!, December 28, 2012
Reasonably priced and sturdy enough to handle the job. Glad we bought this with the Kindle because it went on right away and began its job of protecting the HD! Easy to recommend this one because it's not so bulky that the Kindle Fire HD can't still fit in my wife's purse and go along with her. Came in her favorite color, too.