5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my new Kindle Touch!
Published on November 26, 2011 by ReadingIsSexy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Form Fitting
I was hoping that since this was made especially for the new Kindle Touch, it would fit like a glove. There are a number of gaps where it does not come into contact with the Kindle Touch - this makes it feel as though it is a loose cover rather than a 'grip'. If you are thinking a 'SportGrip' should be similar to a golfgrip, you will be disappointed.
Published on January 28, 2012 by CJM

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my new Kindle Touch!, November 26, 2011
I wanted a silicone/rubberized case to provide some protection for my new Kindle Touch and this fit the bill perfectly. This case is easy to take on and off and fits like a glove. It doesn't add a lot of bulk or weight and provides some great scratch and scuff protection. Also, for those with sensitive noses I didn't detect any kind of smells on it at all straight out of the packaging, which happens to be eco friendly and easy to open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!, November 25, 2011
The SportGrip fits like a glove. Easy to put on. Nice fit and good feel. In addition to protecting the device from bumps, it keeps it from sliding off surfaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice, but pricey, addition to the Kindle Touch, December 5, 2011
Apart from a small section above the home button which is a bit flabby, the cover fits the Kindle tightly. The cover provides good protection from the day to day bumps and scratches. It is nice to the touch, especially when reading for long periods. A good, high quality product, though a bit pricey for a silicone protection cover. Took off a star for the price ($19.99) and flabby fit around the home button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps keep the Touch safely in hand, December 2, 2011
I'm very pleased with this product. I initially was going to get a cover, but found that there's a pouch in my briefcase that's a perfect fit for the Touch. But, I still wanted to get something to protect the Touch, especially since I sometimes use it while snacking and have touched the Touch with sticky fingers (Danish and a Touch are not a good match, sorry to say. Thank goodness I use a stylus, or I would have made a real mess!).

This is made of a substantial, rubber-type material. It's a perfect fit for the Touch - does not encroach upon the screen at all, and has cutouts for the ports, so it does not interfere with operation.

The main benefit for me is an enhanced grip. It feels much more comfortable than the Touch alone, and gives me a better grip. Plus, if it gets dirty (or has a close encounter with Danish-enhanced fingers) it's easily removed for washing.

Also good for using the Touch at the gym since I don't have to worry about slippage due to sweaty hands. It also keeps it secure and in place when using it on the treadmill reading rack.

I imagine it would be great at the beach as well, but since it's presently December, that test will have to wait a few months.

While it does offer protection for the Touch, it does not cover the screen. If your main goal is to protect the screen, this is not the right product - you'll want a case.

I also appreciate the product packing. Very minimal packing waste - it comes wrapped in a thin plastic pouch which is in a paper envelope made of recycled paper. No box, which is great since this is not something that can break in transit. Granted, the product itself is (I would imagine) petroleum-based, but I like that Marware made an effort to keep waste to a minimum.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Kindle Touch Sport Grip Silicone Cover - WORTH EVERY PENNY, December 27, 2011
This is hands down the best Kindle cover I have ever owned. I have been a heavy Kindle user/lover for about 2 years now. I tried leather cases, folio cases, silicone cases, neoprene cases etc... I carry my Kindle Touch in my purse so it goes everywhere I go. I have problems with my hands and at times have difficulty holding on to items. I drop things often because I have trouble maintaining a grip on them. I can happily say that I have never dropped my Kindle because of this case.

Pros
- grippy surface doesn't slip in your hand
- does not attract dust the way other silicone cases seem to
- feels solid, not flimsy and thin
- adds little to no weight to your kindle
- protects your kindle from bumps and bruises
- pleasant to hold, pleasant to touch
- no chemical smell from silicone at all

Cons
- more color choices would be nice

If you are looking for a great solid case for your Kindle Touch look no further you have found it.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, December 5, 2011
this fits very well on the touch and i find it better to hold and carry around as well since it adds a little more weight and makes it a lot more durable.

it does fit well for the most part but the place right above the home button and right above the top screen, there is a loose space there. i'm afraid my finger might pull on it making it more loose or something might get caught and rip it off. it's not big but it is annoying to look at and know that it's like that. it's like looking at brand new shoes but there is a tiny speck of dirt mark on it and you just keep looking at it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just don't drop it Screen down!, December 19, 2011
This would be perfect if it had more screen protection. From the description I thought it was similar to my Iphone Otter and I plan on using it for recipes in my kitchen so wanted protection as well as not worrying about dropping.
If the middle of the screen hits something it wouldn't be protected. The rubber surrounding the screen is the only protection, unlike the Otter which encloses the entire device. Just wanted to make that clear to someone considering this cover.

It is very comfortable to hold and I really do like the grip and feel of this cover. The only complaint I have is lack of screen protection and the fact that the description led me to believe that it was protected.

I have found a way around cooking with it by putting a sheet of plastic wrap over it while in the kitchen. Works fine and screen doesn't get dirty.
The wrap sticks to the Marware and the touch screen works perfectly :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great for gripping, best one out now, December 10, 2011
This case is the closest I can come to having an Otterbox case for the Kindle touch, right now. Fit is not too tight and stays on. Gives the device better grip and a bit of cushioning. Have had no problems with it. I just need something to protect the screen before I end up taking it to work. Those who will be in a cleaner environment than me (dirty diesel delivery truck) will enjoy it. More of a grip rather than a full blown protection, but I recommend even if you only keep it around the house

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Marware SportGrip Silicone Skin Case for Kindle Touch Cover, White (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite or Kindle) (Accessory)
This is a great cover for my new Kindle Touch! It is made of durable silicon and fit the Kindle like a glove. It feels very secure in my hands. I purchased this along with the Built Kindle Touch Slim Neoprene Sleeve and they make a great set. Would recommend!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Form Fitting, January 28, 2012