Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 15, 2012
This holder is great and makes it easy to transfer from shoe to shoe without having to unlace and relace. Use it forsome running but mostly for hiking and so far its held up great!
on June 5, 2013
The sleeve holds the Nike+ sensor snug, as well as holds tight to the laces. My sensor is a bit over a year old and still reads perfectly while running and walking with this sleeve
on January 31, 2014
Trust me it works. You dont need to pay 100 dollars for nike shoes to use the nike plus. Dont pay attention to the nike if they tell you that you need the shoes, i un with puma
on December 27, 2013
I love this. I wanted to find it in the store and was unable to. I was happy to find it online. Ordered it and it works perfect for my little Nike sensor. Fast service too.
on November 21, 2013
Words perfectly as described. Easy to put on and once it is on the shoe, you can't feel that its there. It stays put during my runs and doesn't come loose and dangle around.
on June 14, 2013
I have had this case for a couple of years now and am amazed that I have not had any trouble with it. Keeps the sensor nice and snug on my shoes. Would definitely recommend.
on July 22, 2012
Great alternative for those who do not have the nike + shoes. Very sturdy and dependable while running, you can also interchange shoes with ease. I would definitely recommend.
on May 8, 2011
If you have the Nike Sports Band and Sensor but don't want to use a Nike shoes, this is the perfect solution!

Easy to use and very straight forward. Great Quality as well.
on October 31, 2010
I have been using this for about a year and it still looks great. I never have issues with it coming loose or sliding. I can't even tell that it's there. Highly recommended.
on May 30, 2012
I love this Nike sensor pouch. I have tried another brand, and for whatever reason, those pouches really skewed my mileage. Using this pouch, my sensor is dead-on accurate!