5.0 out of 5 stars mama4two
I bought this kid proof case for my kindle, my 3 yr old daughter plays with the kindle alot, and she drops it alot! Very sturdy case. Definitatly would recommend this to anyone with children!
Published 16 months ago by staci

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cushy but no screen protection
I bought this case and there were no reviews and the description was very vague. We have Gumdrop cases on our other Kindle Fires and I was hoping this would be comparable. I am returning it. I would have not bought it had the description been better.
Published 19 months ago by AmazonCrazyLady

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cushy but no screen protection, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Marware Swurve Kid Proof Case for Kindle Fire, Pink (will not fit HD or HDX models) (Accessory)
There is no screen protection at all. This is a one piece soft foam case that just slips on. It seems to be very protective but not what we need.

5.0 out of 5 stars mama4two, June 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars missing something, August 24, 2013
was looking at this but i think i would like it lots better if it had a stand on back for watching videos

5.0 out of 5 stars great as a protective case, July 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wasn't sure I wanted to give up using my New - Vuscape Prot Case Kindle Fie by Targus - THZ166US because it also acts as a stand. However, my preschooler loves using the Kindle and there are lots of great apps available for young kids. So premium protection won out, and actually I've enjoyed using the Swurve case.

This definitely makes the Kindle feel bigger in my hands and more like a tablet than a digital book. Take your pick whether that's a good thing or bad thing. The speakers and on/off button are not blocked, though I could see how someone with thicker fingers might have a tough time pushing the button. The case is comfortable and easy to grip, textured but not at all "sticky" feeling. The Kindle has never popped out accidentally, yet isn't hard to remove when you want to. It's not a stand, but I've found it's pretty easy to prop up on things in an almost-verticle position.

As for protective factor, I haven't intentionally dropped any Kindles to test it out compared to other cases. However, it does make me feel better about my child using my Kindle. The case provides a lip higher than the screen, so if you place it face-down it's not resting on the screen. But of course it doesn't cover the screen, so you'll likely want to pair this with a screen protector.

The Swurve isn't what I'd pick for myself as an adult. As a mom who wants to share a Kindle with kids, it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, August 23, 2013
great help to protect from damages when up against a 3 , 1 , & 5 year old who have dropped many time

4.0 out of 5 stars depends on what you want from a cover, September 6, 2013
Glena J. Dusky (Nampa, ID United States) - See all my reviews
i like the way the case feels in my hand. It is nice to hold on my lap and the kids can get a good grip on it. I don't like that there is no place to put the stylus. The stylus can get misplaced now. I wasn't concerned about preventing it from being dropped, the kids sit down to play with the kindle. I really like that all of the screen is exposed for game playing and reading. The price is reasonable, it needs a place for the stylus and a cover to close it up inside when it's not in use, which incidently is hardly ever. Depending on what you want I would buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars For a Toddler, August 21, 2013
this case is fantastic. my 3 yr old granddaughter dropped her kindle and it bounced back up like a ball.. well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 3 year old, August 15, 2013
I bought this for my three and six year olds. It is perfect. I was a little hesitant because I had read other reviews that said the case did not fit snugly and was easy to take the Kindle out. I found it to be just the opposite. They fit nicely, don't fall out when dropped, and give little hands a nice grip. My kids love the bright colors and can easily tell which Kindle is theirs. The screen is not protected by the case, but because of the thickness of the case, even if it was dropped on the screen, the case would not allow the screen to touch the ground. The delivery was also quick and they were packaged nicely. The case is very durable and made of a tough foam like plastic/rubber that cannot be ripped or chewed on. I would definitely recommend this product - the price was just right and much cheaper than the $50 similar ifrogz case I just bought for my ipad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 29, 2013
I love the feel and looks of the protector. My granddaughter has dropped her kindle a couple of times so far and it did not effect it at all. She likes the grip on it it is much easier for her to handle with the case on it,

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, July 4, 2013
it doing what it says. my two yr old has dropped my kindle 2 times already and its still in one peace :)