Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color ~ Apricot Twist
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

92%

on February 3, 2013
Light, shimmery and creamy. I use it for a little highlight. That's all the shimmer I need and want. I'm 54 and any more shimmer than a tiny bit of highlight makes me look hideous. I prefer to contour the eyes with matte colors. This Apricot Twist works great for that extra little touch just below my brow. You can do a lot more with it but that's how it works great for me.
on November 19, 2015
I'm a big fan of smoky eyes & I usually stay away from bronze or coppery shades but I'm so glad I tried this! Application was a dream; creamy & smooth. The color is so gorgeous, the perfect shade of peachy apricot with gorgeous shimmer. This paired with the black gel liner made me look bright-eyed & ready for summer. I'm usually a dry shadow girl but trying this creamy version makes me want to try others!
on August 21, 2013
I would skip this product. It doesn't stay on as well as the icicles cream eye shadow that comes in the tube. The color Apricot Twist is barely noticeable, yet the orange/brownish glow rubs off by mid-day.
on March 26, 2015
I really like it! It's creamy and has just a little bit of shimmer. Love the apricot color. Goes very well with blue eyes and blends beautifully.
on December 18, 2014
As always Mary Kay makeup comes out on top. I have been personally using Mary Kay for many years and my soft skin is proof of that.
on December 14, 2012
I am Very satisfied. I truly always like and appreciate the quality of Mary Kay products. Will buy them again, of course.
on October 27, 2013
Easy to apply smoothly w/non-creasing results that last all day. I got the silver/gray color also and love it as well.
on January 7, 2014
This is my second of the Mary Kay eye creams, I love the colors. Great product! This color was no disappointment.
on January 29, 2016
This product is what I expected. It works great by itself or as a primer. I recommend it.
on August 16, 2015
Great for day or evening !!!!