5.0 out of 5 stars I love Mary Engelbreit!!!!
Published 23 months ago by haisailisa

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
The colors of this years calendar are not very vibrant. I called the company and they explained that some customers have been using the pictures to create other products. I'm not sure I will buy next years calendar.
Published 18 months ago by Rita Vargo

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Mary Engelbreit!!!!, September 15, 2012
This review is from: Mary Engelbreit 2013 Day-to-Day Calendar: The Best Things in Life...Aren't Things (Calendar)
I love her calender. It has helped me to get through some tough days. It gives me positive energy and power to love people. I will share one story. One day in February 2012, I was feeling extremely fearful because I was going to find out where I would be going for my internship that day. I still remember the sleepless night with anxiety because of unknown future (I'm in a graduate school and it was a matching system that I had no control over the match). Anyhow, on 3am that day, I could not sleep that I went to the desk and teared off the calender for the day. And it said "everything will be okay" I started crying because I felt so much comfort in my heart. I was even able to go to sleep for few hours. Stuff like that happens all the time with her calender. I feel so inspired and lifted. Thank you Mary Engelbreit for creating such a great piece of art! Like the other commenter said, it is a great way to start a day:)!!! Highly highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love to see the pictures!!, August 29, 2012
Andrea K. "Andie" (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Love Mary Engelbreit calendars!! With the day-to-day calendar, you get a new picture every day...what a happy way to start the day!! I look forward to tearing off each day to see the next one...it is like a tiny present every day! Thanks, Mary!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar, December 7, 2012
Smiley42 (Wetumpka, AL) - See all my reviews
I buy several of these calendars every year for Christmas gifts. They have a neat message for every day of the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Engelbreit Day to Day Calendar, December 7, 2012
With a Mary Engelbreit Day to Day Calendar, every day starts out happy and bright! I've bought two per year for years and years; one for me and one for a dear friend at Christmas! Love the quotes/sayings and the playful artistry. Sometimes the sayings are quite profound or provocative; other times they are simply fun. Never disappointed. Wouldn't want to spend my days without Mary E.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Required for our home, December 7, 2012
JDL (Kentucky) - See all my reviews
This is a Christmas present that I look for every year. My wife loves it. It is a small, encouraging word for every day and points out the joys of everyday life. It reminds us of the simple pleasures of family and friends. We love having in our kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Daily Reminder, December 4, 2012
This is an upbeat, well illustrated day by day reminder for a good friend and admirer of Mary Englbreit's work.

5.0 out of 5 stars An annual tradition., December 3, 2012
I buy one of these every year because it adds a smile to my day. I tend to buy practical things, and this is practical with a touch of whimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens your day, April 4, 2014
I have been buying these calendars for years. I have bought them for friends too. The color quality has been going down over the last few years, but it is still pretty and nice to have on your desk.

About the colors - If you never saw the colors of the older ones, you wouldn't think anything of it. The colors are still nice, but the older ones were much more vibrant and had a lot more color on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFULLY INNOCENT & INSPIRING!, October 31, 2013
joR (Clarence,NY~USA) - See all my reviews
Years ago, a co-worker owned a Mary Engelbreit day-to-day calendar &
would tear off the day's page, pass it on to me. We both enjoyed it immensely!
NOW, I still hang an occasional page on the fridge or mirror or save it for a friend
if I feel it's relevant to them. THANKS~ ME~ LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love Love Mary Engelbreit Yearly Desk Day to Day Calendars., September 18, 2013
I buy these every year for myself and a couple relatives in Scotland. Nothing makes me happier than looking at a ME design. These are enhanced and are super uplifting because of the quotes included. I can't see myself tiring of this daily bliss any year soon.

Used & New from: $18.08