Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 14, 2012
I buy this calendar every year. It has enough space to write several appointments and notes for each day. Makes daily tracking of events super easy.
on August 24, 2012
My wife has been using this Planner for years. It brightens her day just to look at Marys art . She says its just handy also .And now she can order it thru Amazon and not hunt for it from Book store to Book store .
on October 20, 2012
I'm impressed. I knew what I was ordering so that wasn't a surprise. But I was delighted with the quick shipment.
on December 30, 2012
I was disappointed in the change of the quality of the calendar. The pictures are no longer full page, the paper quality is not as good, the cute and colorful fonts on weekly pages has been changed to less color and more mundane type, the laminate on the cover is separating. I have used this specific calendar for years. This year's was a disappointment.
on November 19, 2012
I usually have a ME planner of some kind of calendar. I absolutely relate to artwork and the pictures and captions, I would not be without one. I have had trouble finding them so glad I could get them on amazon. I also ordered the daily tear off calendar both for myself and my daughter, we both love this artist.
on December 6, 2012
I love Mary Engelbreit! I have ordered her calendars for the past 4 years. Her calendars are so happy and uplifting. I like that the book is spiral for easy turning of pages and also that you have the present week all layed out in front of you at a glance.I highly recommend this weekly planner!
on February 21, 2013
I have to admit there isn't a single planner on the market that had everything I was looking for. I even considered making my own but it was going to be cost prohibitive. But even with that said, this one is more functional than the others I looked at.

Pros: Week at a glance with several lines per day for notes - I like that each month has its own color. I use the weekly pages to jot down appointments and ToDo lists for the week; Monthly at a glance pages at the beginning of the planner - I would prefer it at the beginning of the month but I use this for meal planning and other goal setting. Its a tight fit but it works; lots of heartwarming graphics - Since the planner is with me all the time I wanted something that fits my life. This seemed to be a bit whimsical and I find it appealing.
Cons: I could go on and on about what it doesn't have but as I mentioned in the opening of this review - no planner has everything I want - but the things I find most disturbing would be the lack of a separate ToDo list for the week (apart from the daily log) or goal section for the month/year. I used the aniversary/birthday section for annual reminders. I would also like some sort of pocket for loose papers/notes that I stick in my calendar from time to time.

Lastly is the concern of durability. I take my planner with me everywhere and although the cover and back are laminated paper and somewhat water resistant the interior pages obviously are not. In addition I have seen that the area around the spiral binding is starting to fold and unlaminate. By the end of the year this will definitely be tattered at best and unusable at worst.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2012
I love Mary Engelbreit and this calendar is no different than her other work. Each set of facing pages covers one week. Enough space to write notes, keep a plan or a simple journal. I think this calendar makes a great gift.
on October 26, 2012
I love everything Mary Engelbreit. And this has more than enough space for me to write down everything I need to do!
on April 4, 2013
I've used this type of planner by Mary Engelbreit for several years now and couldn't love without it. I used to keep it on my desk at work so I would be able to plan for doctor appointments and other days I needed to ask for a day off of work. Now that I'm an at home wife I keep it on my coffee table to keep track of not only my appointments, but my husband's doctor appointments as well as vet and grooming appointments for my dog. The back of the planner has plenty of room for important phone numbers and addresses and the planner calendar's date boxes are roomy enough to record several appointments in each. I'll be getting another for next year too. One bonus, if you are so inclined...the illustrations are nice enough to frame when the year is over.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse