4.0 out of 5 stars Dine Out With Mary Engelbreit
Published on April 8, 2006 by L Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING INTERESTING
While I usually love Mary Engelbreit's cookbooks, this one has little new to offer.
The illustrations are delightful, as always, and some of the recipes look fairly
interesting. However, nothing in or about this cookbook stands out. It seems
to be merely a rehash, an attempt to repackage a cookbook so that it will
appear new, but appearances often...
Published 19 months ago by Fabulous

4.0 out of 5 stars Dine Out With Mary Engelbreit, April 8, 2006
This review is from: Mary Engelbreit's Dining Out Cookbook (Hardcover)
What a fun book! As a big fan of Mary Engelbreit, I eagerly snapped up this beautiful cookbook at my local library. From the stunning photographs, to the colorful illustrations, this book was a delight to browse through. Included were many recipes including Spicy Sirloin Satay (yum!), Adobo Shrimp, Crispy Potatoes, Three-Berry Couscous Salad, Lobster Rolls, Fruit Kebabs with a Coconut Marinade, and Strawberry Napoleons. I liked many of the recipes so much that I went out and purchased the book!

Most of the recipes have pictures to accompany the easy to follow recipe. The only thing holding me back from 5 stars was that I would have liked to see nutrient information (including fat grams and calories). However, with some of this yummy food, maybe it is better not to know! Enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING INTERESTING, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Mary Engelbreit's Dining Out Cookbook (Hardcover)
interesting. However, nothing in or about this cookbook stands out. It seems
to be merely a rehash, an attempt to repackage a cookbook so that it will
appear new, but appearances often deceive. Her QUEEN OF THE KITCHEN
COOKBOOK is far superior and remains one of my all-time favorite cookbooks!

Mary Engelbreit's Dining Out Cookbook
Mary Engelbreit's Dining Out Cookbook by Mary Engelbreit (Hardcover - April 9, 2001)
$24.95 $21.43