Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Hardcover-spiral|Change

on November 20, 2015
Love Mary Engelbreit. I can't remember which of her cookbooks has my daughter's favorite meatloaf and chicken with couscous recipes in it- so delicious! So I bought two, to be sure I got the right one. My only complaint is that the recipes aren't as healthy as I would like, but it's usually easy to make healthy substitutions.
on February 4, 2013
Mary Engelbreit's family must be so happy! She has collected one hundred twenty (120) of her family's very favorite recipes and put them all together in a cookbook for the rest of us to treasure, to share with those we love, to use, from which to actually cook! Do I love this cookbook? Yes. Will you? Yes. Will those you love? Yes. So, go ahead and buy it! You will not be disappointed!
on December 26, 2014
I ordered the cookbook expecting to see some cute illustrations as a part of the cookbook, along with the recipes of course, but their really weren't any. And my cookbook was going to be a gift but it came slightly warped so I didn't dare gift it. Haven't tried out any recipes yet!
on May 19, 2012
This is such a lovely little book. I love the illustrations of this author. So beautiful. Mary Engelbreit's recipes look terrific, and I look forward to a delightful time trying them out on my family.
Mary Engelbreit's Fan Fare Cookbook is filled with homey recipes from Mary's family, friends and fans. Mary tells us that although it is no secret that she's not the chef in the family, she certainly appreciates good food, so she turned to her family, friends and fans to fill the Fan Fare Cookbook with tasty recipes. From appetizers to desserts, I loved going through all the selections and I especially enjoyed reading the comments about why this is a special recipe to the contributor.

Fan Fare is accented by Mary's colorful and delightful drawings, which makes the Fan Fare Cookbook extra charming. There is a wide range of recipes, including oldies but goodies, such as Old Settler's Beans or new trends, like the 5 Minute Mug Cake, perfect for "sudden chocolate cravings". My favorite meal to make from Fan Fare is Beef Barley Soup, Pumpkin Bread and Lemon Squares for dessert. All of the recipes are delicious and I know many of them will be come my own family traditions, too!
on April 23, 2016
Favorites with a twist and much more. Many different areas of the country sharing their traditions and origins of recipes. Really tasty recipes, easy to follow instructions. Of course, ME art work throughout!
on January 8, 2013
I love this recipe book! The recipes are easy to read and to understand. I've "flagged" many recipes to try. The cauliflower soup is delicious!
on January 7, 2013
I not only enjoy the recipes in this book, but the illustrations are wonderful. Have a few of Mary's books and I'm never disappointed.
VINE VOICEon September 17, 2010
I read the reviews and actually saw this book for sale at a Scholastic Book Fair on Sunday but decided to wait. Got a better deal here at Amazon for my patience! What a cute cookbook! There are homestyle, comfort foods, the kind my family loves and they're created with items that I can find at the local grocery store. I will use this cookbook often.
on October 9, 2010
This cookbook is amazing. I have read and re-read it over and over already. I have prepared many of the recipes. They are amazing...family favorites to enjoy in the years to come.