5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Makeup Holder
Published on December 23, 2011 by Bubba

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly Bag!
Published on December 3, 2011 by Michete

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly Bag!, December 3, 2011
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
I was a little disappointed with this bag. It is a good size, and it is easy to wipe out any spills, but the inside of the bag smells unmistakably like a skunk! I've tried to air it out a little, but the smell remains. I have never known oilcloth to smell like this. Also, the design that is advertised is not the exact design on the bag. The actual bag I received had much less detail than the design displayed. It is still a good bag, just not exactly what I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Makeup Holder, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
A friend of mine had this bag and loved it so I decided to order one of my own. It is perfect! I have gone through so many makeup bags because once makeup spills inside I have to get rid of it. With this one, you can just wipe it clean and you are good to go! I also love that this fits into my purse. I have never been the type to carry my makeup around but now I meet with clients often and like to freshen up. This bag has been the perfect mess free solution for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
I had no problem with the smell and really love this bag. It fits all my makeup easily and cleans up nicely when wiped down. Great value with a cute and unique design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Durable, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
It is fashionable and it is durable. This has more space than what it would appear to have. It is narrow for easy packing in a purse or bag without making the bag thick and bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, March 28, 2011
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
Since I cannot stand the feel of microfiber or nylon, this Toile Oilcloth is perfect for my needs. I love the size too as I carry lots of stuff!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not LARGE, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
This item says it is a LARGE comsetic bag. It is no where near large- it will probably fit a compact, lipgloss and some foundation in it. This also took over 2 1/2 weeks to deliver. Not impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
This bag is better than I thought! The material is thick enough that I know it can be thrown around in a bag and taken anywhere and it will last a while. It also got to me faster than the estimated delivery date!

4.0 out of 5 stars its cool, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Mary Jane Bags Large Cosmetic Bag in White Toile Oilcloth
Love the print wish the zipper and the access to enter was bigger . Not quite sure what oil cloth means but has a cool feel to it.