5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff WORKS
I had a friend get Proactive and she gave it to me. I used it but the acne never actually stopped. It just kinda covered it up but I still got breakouts frequently. So another friend (who sells Mary Kay) gave me this to try and I have been using it for now for about 3 months and I have noticed a great difference! My breakouts have slowed down alot and even when I have...
Published on April 20, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Take it or leave it
This product is ok, although I'm not sure if it exactly gets rid of the pimple or not. It does make a very dry patch on your skin where you apply it, so use it sparingly!
Published on September 7, 2011 by PregnantRRT

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop Wasting Money on Proactive!, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel*,1 oz. net wt. (Health and Beauty)
Proactive worked for me for about 2 years then it just stopped working. This gel I used right after and been using every since. 'ALL' of my bumps are gone. It even cleared up more than proactive did. The only con is that the tube should be allot bigger. I use this after I cleanse my face with a acne scrub (neutrogena oil- free acne wash foaming scrub. Pink grapefruit). Leaves skin smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel, November 16, 2013
After my surgery my complexion kept breaking out . My daughter told my about Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel.

It is wonderful, My complexion has never looked and felt so great. Thanks to my daughter and Mary Kay....

Jo

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, September 29, 2009
This product really drys your skin out leaving you to only use it nightly, it also takes awhile to see good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a miracle, April 21, 2014
I have tried soooo many acne products, even several prescription ones from my doctor. Nothing works like this. My pimples diminish greatly overnight. I only use this for my acne now. I can't live without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 7, 2014
This was my first time purchasing this product and I love it! It works without over drying my skin. I also put it under my moisturizer so it can work during the day. It takes just a couple of days and the blemish is gone. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 29, 2014
Love this product. This is the only product that I use, because it takes care of any zit I might get

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Skin, January 22, 2014
I have always loved Mary Kay Products but they are very expensive from a dealer. On Amazon the proces are reaonable. My Mom was 94 when she died and was always asked how did she keep her skin so beautiful. No lines, glowing, soft, nice smell..This particular poduct works really well with any skin break outs on your face. If your skin breaks out, apply as instructed and in a few days your skin is clear and healthy.What can I say, Even though I have tried other products I am a Mary Kay Girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, January 7, 2014
Suzyk (TOLLESON, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
This acne treatment gel absolutely works every time. My husband uses it and doesn't like to be without it. When you find a superb product that does what it says it will do - you don't want to be without it and that is my opinion of all the Mary Kay products I've used over the many years. I would be lost without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars i definitely recommend this!, November 27, 2013
this is my second time buying these and they work miracles on my face. I will keep buying these for as long as i need them! They also got here fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something that works!, October 27, 2013
hey guys so I was pretty hesitant to buy this at first because I've used so many acne creams and at first they would seem to work but then when I would stop using the creams my acne would come back! so I bought this cream because I was researching other mary kay products and I noticed that pretty much all the Mary Kay products on Amazon had 4 stars or higher. So it got me thinking that maybe this might work and it really did! i only used it a few times and i have no more acne. It literally goes away so fast with one application and the pimple size decreases. I also use witch hazel with aloe vera in combination with my skin care routine and my acne is finally gone! would definitely recommend this to anyone. gluck!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel*,1 oz. net wt.
$7.99