5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hand lotion/cream for sensitive skin!
I tend to break out with most lotions and creams, but Mary Kay's new Satin Hands Cream formula works wonders without leaving my skin in worse condition than before I used the lotion. It's just the right thickness and stays on through a few handwashes. It's expensive, but you only need a little bit. And it smells good! (But my cats don't think so)...
Published on December 25, 2008 by J. Maclauchlan

3.0 out of 5 stars Mary Kay Satin Hands
Published on September 16, 2012 by Ms Zaharia

3.0 out of 5 stars Mary Kay Satin Hands, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Mary Kay Satin Hands Hand Cream,3 oz. net wt. (Health and Beauty)
I received the item quickly and as seller indicated. However, I was not completely satisfied with this hand creme. Living in the desert in the summer & year round my hands & cuticles are very dry. Satin Hands did a fair job moisturing my hands but had a slighty tacky feeling when applied. For me the effects did not last long and I found myself constantly reapplying the creme. This is not an item that I will buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best.., January 29, 2013
I used to sell Mary Kay and some people love this stuff, swear by it, and well, honestly, I can't see what the fuss is all about. I only ordered it sparingly because I just couldn't recommend someone buy something that I thought was overpriced and didn't work well. I think it is WAY overpriced for the small 3 ounce size, and the smell, yuck! Kinda like an antiseptic. It does a fair job of moisturizing, sorta like using Vaseline lotion. If you live on a farm and milk cows, you need something stronger than this. You'll be reapplying it time and time again if you have very dry skin like mine.

For my customers, I always recommended Gold Bond's hand lotion. It last forever and heals your hands almost overnight. This stuff, well again, get more for your money and something that works and grab the Gold Bond instead. Your hands will feel much, much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hand lotion/cream for sensitive skin!, December 25, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to love Mary Kay products, October 12, 2011
This hand cream is so silky soft and has just a hint of peach scent, not overwhelming. Really please with this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars the peach scent is so awful!, August 1, 2011
The product description never seems to mention that this hand cream would have what supposedly is a peach scent. I took the plastic wrapper off before I knew about the scent, or should I say odor, so I cannot return this item since it is considered "opened." I tried to give it to several friends who all said no thank you. The smell is so unpleasant that I have thrown it all away. Do not buy this scented product!