The Mary Tyler Moore Show 7 Seasons 1976
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mary Midwife When Georgette suddenly goes into labor at one of Mary's dinner parties, it's up to Lou and Mary to deliver the baby.
2. Mary, the Writer Mary tries her hand at creative writing, but Lou's harsh criticism severely deflates her ego.
3. Sue Ann's Sister Sue Ann is depressed when her competitive younger sister is offered a job at a rival network as their homemaker star.
4. What's Wrong with Swimming? Mary's judgment is called into question when she hires a female sportscaster--an ex-Olympic swimmer who may have trouble staying afloat as a broadcaster.
5. Ted's Change of Heart After suffering a mild heart attack, Ted adopts a new, "live for the moment" attitude, leaving the gang longing for the old Ted.
6. One Producer Too Many Wanting to keep Murray at WJN, Lou promotes him as Mary's co-producer, but pandemonium soon erupts.
7. My Son, the Genius A psychiatrist's test shows that the Baxters' adopted son, David, is a genius, in spite of the fact that he is failing in school. Meanwhile, Mary gets stuck with an unenviable job.
8. Mary Gets a Lawyer A frightened Mary faces a contempt charge for refusing to reveal a source, but her attorney shows more interest in her than in her case.
9. Lou Proposes Lou may have finally met his match when he proposes to Mary's Aunt Flo, a dedicated, hard-nosed journalist like himself.
10. Murray Can't Lose As the station prepares for the annual Teddy Awards, Murray is convinced that he will be overlooked yet again.
11. Mary's Insomnia Lou is afraid that Mary is becoming addicted to sleeping pills when, after too many sleepless nights, she turns to prescription medication for help.
12. Ted's Temptation At a convention in Hollywood, Ted is terrified and befuddled when an attractive young newspaper reporter tries to seduce him.
13. Look at Us, We're Walking Hoping to increase their leverage against the station, Lou and Mary join forces to demand a raise, but the scheme backfires.
14. Critic The staff is upset when the station manager hires a renowned critic who viciously attacks Minneapolis and its denizens.
15. Lou's Army Reunion In order to return a favor, Lou reluctantly agrees to set his old army buddy up on a date with Mary. To make matters worse, Lou must negotiate with Ted's new agent--Georgette.
16. Ted and Georgette Show The Baxters become the stars of their own hit variety show, but success comes with a price.
17. Sue Ann Gets the Ax When the Happy Homemaker show gets cancelled, Sue Ann finagles her way into a newsroom job.
18. Hail the Conquering Gordy The news staff is thrilled when WJN's former weather man returns for a visit after landing a highly successful network job in New York. As usual, though, Ted has a scheme.
19. Mary and the Sexagenarian Mary becomes the butt of numerous jokes when she accepts a date with a charming, older man who turns out to be Murray's father.
20. Murray Ghosts for Ted Murray agrees to write a small article for Ted for $200, but when the article becomes a success, Ted takes all of the credit for himself.
21. Mary's Three Husbands While discussing Mary's marital status, Murray, Ted and Lou fantasize about what it would be like to be married to her.
22. Mary's Big Party Mary's guest of honor at her latest dinner party is none other than Johnny Carson, but a blackout dims her plans.
23. Lou Dates Mary After yet another disastrous date, Mary takes Georgette's unlikely advice and decides to ask Lou out.
24. Last Show In the final episode, WJM is sold, and Mary, Lou, and Murray are astounded to learn that they've all been fired. Ted, meanwhile, has been spared the axe.
|Starring||Mary Tyler Moore, Edward Asner|
|Supporting actors||Gavin MacLeod, Ted Knight, Georgia Engel|
|Executive Producer||James L. Brooks|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I don't think there's anything about MTM I didn't like,she helped clear the path for new sitcoms revolving around woman in the high profile work place. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Bruce P. Reinhard
I wanted to watch and show a friend of mine an episode of Mary Tyler Moore Show and I was able to find what I was looking for and watched it with no problem at all. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Pete Lamansky
thank you so much will geing the others seasons of the show. and will keep buying others season . thankPublished 4 months ago by bob
If I could I would have every single episode....but I have purchased every other one I think.
When there is nothing good on TV and I get sick of commercials... Read more
Still very good today even though they are older than my youngest child...many great memories and laughs....and very very goodPublished 6 months ago by T. Mason