The Mary Tyler Moore Show 7 Seasons 1975
1. Edie Gets Married Lou's feelings are bittersweet when he gets invited to his ex-wife's wedding.
2. Mary Moves Out Feeling bored and frustrated, Mary decides to break up the monotony in her life by moving into a new high-rise apartment.
3. Mary's Father Forgive me, father, for I have sinned! Mary is afraid that her friend is leaving the priesthood because of his feelings for her.
4. Murray In Love Murray wants desperately to tell Mary his deepest secret--that he has always been in love with her. Mary, meanwhile, is completely oblivious to his feelings.
5. Ted's Moment of Glory When Ted auditions to host a game show in New York, the rest of the gang has mixed feelings about his leaving.
6. Mary's Aunt The WJM staff is excited when Mary's Aunt Flo, a renowned journalist and something of a prima donna, pays a visit, but Lou is unimpressed.
7. Chuckles Bites the Dust Ted is upset when Lou refuses to let him serve as the grand marshal of a circus parade, but that's peanuts compared to what happens to Chuckles the Clown.
8. Mary's Delinquent Mary and Sue Ann volunteer for a "big sisters" program, but maybe bringing the girls by the station for a visit isn't such a hot idea.
9. Ted's Wedding Mary plays the unwitting hostess at Ted and Georgette's hilariously spontaneous wedding ceremony.
10. Lou Douses an Old Flame After thirty long years, Lou reconnects with the woman who once wrote him a "Dear John" letter, and he has plenty to say.
11. Mary Richards Falls in Love When Mary meets and falls for the man of her dreams, she has some trouble getting used to his very public displays of affection.
12. Ted's Tax Refund The notoriously tight-fisted Ted splurges on expensive gifts for Mary, Lou, and Murray with his income tax refund, only to discover that he is being audited.
13. The Happy Homemaker Takes Lou Home Sue Ann is getting nowhere chasing Lou, so she recruits Mary to help lure Lou back to her apartment for a romantic dinner.
14. One Boyfriend Too Many Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing? Mary is caught in the middle when two charming bachelors vie for her affections.
15. What Do You Want to Do When You Produce? Murray jumps at the chance to produce Sue Ann's cooking show, forgetting to look before he leaps.
16. Not With My Wife, I Don't When newlyweds Ted and Georgette face a bout of marital strife, Ted is reluctant to see a counselor.
17. The Seminar Lou finds that he is sadly out of touch when he invites Mary to his old stomping grounds in Washington, D.C. for a press junket.
18. Once I Had a Secret Love After spending the night with Sue Ann, Lou confides in Mary, who just can't seem to keep a secret.
19. Menage-a-Lou A jealous Lou plans a counter-attack when his ex-girlfriend brings a date to one of Mary's parties.
20. Murray Takes a Stand Unhappy with the new station owner's policies, Murray strongly voices his disapproval, but is he being brave or merely foolish?
21. Mary's Aunt Returns Mary's arrogant Aunt Flo engages Lou in a heated competition to see which of them is the better journalist.
22. A Reliable Source When Mary uncovers some incriminating evidence about an old friend who is running for congress, she hopes to keep the story under wraps, but Lou has other ideas.
23. Sue Ann Falls in Love Sue Ann's love life is bubbling over with excitement, but Mary, unfortunately, may have to burst her bubble.
24. Ted and the Kid Longing to hear the patter of little feet around the house, Ted and Georgette face some heart-breaking news.
|Starring||Mary Tyler Moore, Edward Asner|
|Supporting actors||Gavin MacLeod, Ted Knight, Eileen Heckart|
|Producers||James L. Brooks, Allan Burns, Budd Cherry, Stan Daniels, Ed. Weinberger|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
One of the timeless shows of that era. BEST APPRECIATED BY PEOLE WHO ENJOY SHOWS ABOUT THE ADVENTURES OF ORDINARY PEOPLE FINDING THEIR WAY IN A WORLD OF UNCERTAINY.Published 1 month ago by john lee
This is the set that fans of the classic TV sitcom The Mary Tyler Moore Show have been waiting for. Season six has what many consider to be the best episode of the series and some... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mark Baker - Carstairs Considers
The funniest episodes of any show I've ever watched. I nearly wet myself when it first was on. Now I take care of that before I watch it again.Published 5 months ago by C. Clopton