4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!
I tried this product on a whim and found a good price on Amazon. Guess what? It seems to be working. It does not taste bad and really does suppress my hunger. Try it, you probably will like it!

Ron F
Published 9 months ago by Ron F

1.0 out of 5 stars nasty
it leaves a nasty after taste in your mouth.I will not buy this again.it took all day to get that taste out of my mouth.
Published 23 months ago by Ellie

1.0 out of 5 stars nasty, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Marz Spray Slim Spray Extra Lean, 2 Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)

2.0 out of 5 stars Yuck, June 20, 2013
Steven Catena (Keansburg, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I tried to use this product several times and I simply can’t get past the bad taste. It is very bitter and putrid. Maybe you will like it, but I don’t. I only ordered it because we saw it on Shark Tank.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, January 22, 2014

Ron F

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 pounds in one week, April 16, 2014
Works great really suppress's hunger pangs. Reminds me of Redux. My wife tried it lost 5 in one week. GREAT

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off!, June 6, 2014
This stuff is nasty! Tried it, made me sick to my stomach, terrible after taste. When I went to return it, called the company and they said I could send it back. Well much to my surprise...they charged me 7.00 a bottle to restock it! There was no mention of that when I bought it. For your own good stay away from company, not only does it taste bad and doesn't work, they rip you off another way with charging to return it!

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertized, December 27, 2012
It tastes like vitamins but it seemed to work well - when I remembered to take it. I would recommend it to those who are more diligent and able to take it the way it was intended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Our sprays are better!, October 14, 2014
You should try our vitamin sprays with great fruity flavors at www.mkt.com/tenovation

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM, May 14, 2014
Shame on these guys for hyping this. Remember, they call them "sharks" for a reason. They will tell you straight up, all they care about is money and if you are dumb and gullible enough to believe you can lose weight by spraying this snake oil in your mouth, then the fat cats marketing it must believe they are justified in taking it. Buyer Beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is scam, March 22, 2013
No any data to support its claims. It doesn't know how much amount of substance to spray into your mouth.It is too expensive Some of Marz Spray taste bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose Weight, February 24, 2014
Patrick (Taylor Ridge, Israel) - See all my reviews
This product is a total scam. There is no way you are going to loose weight spraying this stuff into your mouth or any place else for that matter.