Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 18, 2016
Rewriting my original review, these may be fine for a conventional analog camera with a lot of signal. They are, however, completely useless for SDI high definition digital cameras. NO signal will get through. I had to pull out two runs of this cable through the attic and replace it with solid copper siamese cable to get signal from my HD-SDI cameras. The wasted time in troubleshooting the problem was incredible.
Do NOT buy these for HD cameras
on June 2, 2015
The cables arrived quickly and as expected. I only gave four stars because I thought the cable was thicker than what I had ordered in the past. However, it was the same thickness, only the color was different. The first cables that I bought were thin and several needed to be replaced because they got nicks in them so they no longer worked. I went ahead and used these and tried to be more careful by not pulling on the cable and placing them in places where they won't get wedged between rafters, etc. So far everything is working fine and I hope it stays that way. The price is the best!
on June 16, 2016
UNBOXING:
In the box you will find 4 rolls of 100 ft BNC Video/Power cable. They also come with connectors to convert to RCA from BNC. The best thing about these cables is how they are rolled up. It makes it very easy to run when walking through the attic/crawl space. Female side rolls from the inside and male side rolls from the outside. This helps with not getting tangled and spending a long time in a hot attic untangling.

PROS:
Rolled up makes easy to run
Good Quality, no issues yet
Connectors to convert to RCA

CONS:
No as of yet, will update if i run across anything
on May 3, 2014
Didnt need the extra adapters however many people might. Only needed 2 of 4 but the price is so good. Rather safe than sorry. Signal degradation between 50 & 100ft isn't noticeable to the average person. Still difficult without running 1080p even for me. These are built for a residential or small business application and they are perfect plug and play no hassle cables.
on June 24, 2014
I have 9 of these things now and all of them are outside in the elements of SW Florida on the salt water. NONE have given me any problems yet, and I've had them for long enough to feel confident that they'll hold up for many years.
on December 22, 2014
These cables were of similar quality as the 60' cables that came with my camera. The connectors were built, they powered the cameras with the same video clarity as the ones that came with my security system. Their price is amazing compared to what a Best Buy sells just one cable for.
on March 23, 2016
3 cords worked god the 4th did not but it wasnt worth pulling the other three out of the attic to return them so i just used three cords and tossed the 4th. test them before you run the wires in the attic
on March 25, 2016
I was hesitant to purchase these cables because of the mixed reviews but the price was right. Of the six cameras I had installed, two of them didn't work because of the faulty cables. I had two extra cables and used them to replace the faulty pair. Unfortunately, I had to pay the installer to come back and replace the bad cables which cost more money. Next time I will pay more for better cables because it truly seems like you get what you pay for.
on April 10, 2016
Only knock I have on the cables is that the male power connections on all the cables seem to fit my Lorex 1080p cameras quite loosely. This doesn't affect the function; however, I am just pointing this out. They are so loose that they are at the verge of just falling off (slap some electrical tape on it, and you should be good to go. Just saying that I would have preferred them to be a bit tighter is all.
on February 5, 2016
Why spend high dollars for manufacturers pricing? I purchased these to run two security cameras on the far end of my house. The picture is no different from the shorter cabled supplied with the security system. Don't spend the money on more expensive cables buy these. I am sure you have better use for your dollars!