Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 2, 2013
This Basin has made over 20 puddings and it still looks brand new. Perfect size for a family pudding during christmas.
on May 24, 2014
This is a very nice pudding basin in a good size for a small steamed pudding. It works quite well in our Hawkins Futura 5 litre pressure cooker. It has a nice weight, and the glaze is very smooth, so it is very easy to work with. I like that the well defined rim makes it quite easy to tie on paper and foil lids, and that the string stays in place well when lifting the basin out with a string handle.
on April 30, 2014
My husband is from Scotland and always talking about steamed pudding. I thought I would surprise him by making one. I saw all the other pudding molds with lids etc but they were bigger than what I wanted. This little basin was perfect for our needs. It worked great and clean up was easy. Very good quality as well. Will be purchasing more in other sizes.
on March 27, 2014
Mason Cash bowls are exactly like mother's pot bowls
she used for steamed puddings among many others
Light and edged with the rim that makes for a more secure grip.
Delighted to find these.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2012
Love the basin if it was in good shape but its inside had small bits attached to the finish. It should have a smooth glazed finish. Disappointed.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2012
I bought this bowl in three sizes and I love them. Reminds me of the bowls my mother had when I was a kid. They seem to be sturdy and are multi purpose: pudding basin, mixing bowl. The only negative thing I have to say is that the largest size: 7 1/2 inches is really too big to use as a pudding basin in a conventional steamer basket. You'd have to have a REALLY big steamer! And the 6 1/2 inch did fit in the steamer basket, but didn't give the pastry enough room to rise. But that is logistical and nothing to do with the functioning of the bowls.
on December 25, 2014