5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for Great Price
Great price for a great game. If you arnt sure what the difference between digital purchase and Instant access. All the instant acess means is that you dont download the game from amazon. In the case of this game it will ask you to download it through Orgin which is EA's Digital store.
All in all great game. Keeps me entertained! And cant beat the price!
If you...
Published 10 months ago by Nfab

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
couldn't play it on my pc. Couldn't get a refund.
Published 1 month ago by Tanner Hulcy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for Great Price, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
All in all great game. Keeps me entertained! And cant beat the price!
If you enjoyed the last Mass Effects you will enjoy this one. I do enjoy the combat in this one a bit better then Mass Effect I definately think they improved on it. All in All Great Purchase and Very Pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I recently finished all three Mass Effect games for the first time. Needless to say I can see why people are so into this series. I became emotionally attached with all characters, as well as the story line. It did a great job showing the harsh realities of war, love, and making you actually think about your choices.

In terms of gameplay, I think Mass Effect 3 had the best leveling and weapon system compared to the earlier games. I enjoyed picking and choosing which guns to equip and upgrade, and how different each one felt from one another. Being offered choices on how your talents ranked up was a nice touch as well. However, in general, I found the biotic skills to be lacking in power and plain boring. Nothing seemed particularly interesting or new - and while I love the old standard ammo types, I would have loved some more biotic choices. This could have been attributed to my class though, so I cannot be too unhappy with it.

I enjoy cover based shooters, but unfortunately I found Mass Effect's 3 system to be a bit frustrating, at least on the PC. Using the same button (space bar) to take cover, get out of cover, roll, or change places often led to Shepard dying. Rolling around instead of taking cover has to be the most frustrating thing ever!

That being said I found the game to be pleasantly difficult (I played on Hardcore), although I found a couple mobs to be overly powerful (I'm looking at you, Phantoms!). But if I never died it would have been too easy, and the game does a good job of sprinkling in harder mobs with weaker ones instead of overwhelming you with just a ton of hard to kill enemies.

Lastly, I have to sadly agree with the fact that the ending sucked. I would say that most people at the time made too huge of a deal out of it, but I can see where they were coming from. I don't want to spoil anything, but I will say that in the end, it really seemed like all the choices you ever made in the past three games just didn't matter at all. Which is a shame, really, because the game is all about choices.

I do recommend this game to friends and I look forward to the next Mass Effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an awesome game., May 9, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I waited 2 years after release to buy this game.

After seeing all the mixed reviews I was honestly scared to buy it. I didn't want to ruin my admiration of the ME world, especially after having such a great experience with ME 1 and ME 2.

After seeing the price drop I had to grab it and I don't regret any second of it.

Highlights:
The story is good and even gripping at some points. The game play is slightly more refined and a little faster paced. Co-op multiplier is very fun and addictive.

Lowlights:
Few game bugs that cause you to not complete certain missions, Kasumi's comes to mind. Although it's not critical to complete the mission it might irritate those of you who are completionists. The story is more linear then I expected, like others, I like to play the good guy. However, the bad guy options have been taken out. It's more of a rebel option where you are a bad-ass but still on the good guy path. For instance I was hoping I could join Cerberus and become the illusive's man right hand or take his place as leader (which would have screwed the universe I know) but I wanted the option. Sadly Cerberus is your enemy no matter what you do.

Story - 8.5/10 I love the story line it's epic. / It's just a tad bit to linear (which is not a problem but based on the previous 2 games I thought I would have more options).

Characters - 8/10 Great voice acting and casting. / However, I didn't get to play many of the characters from the previous games. They came by as cameos (which was cool) but after spending time building them up in previous games it would have been nice to play as them for 1 mission at least.

Game play - 10/10 Is the game play really as perfect as a 10? Listen it takes a lot to keep my attention. I honestly have to say the game play is so much fun that I have replayed the game (not for the story) but just for the action. Plus it fits so well in the multiplayer. The upgrade options, the number of weapons and abilities all keep me thoroughly entertained.

Sound design and graphics are top notch. I won't drop a score here because it probably depends on what system you are playing it on.

All in all this is a very good game and I hope to see more like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's "da bomb" and Mass effect 1-3 is one of the best games there is. Must own for sci-fi lovers., April 17, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
Well the title pretty much explains it all, Amazon instant access and/or PC downloads for games are usually the way to go, at least for games on Origin. Amazon usually has a cheaper price and there is seriously no down sides to downloading a game from amazon rather than origin, your Origin account even recognizes the game in your Origin game library. It's definitely the way to go.

As for ME3... well if you've played the other 2, like myself, you've probably already bought this game. However, if you are new to the series and TPS in general, this is a great game to start on if you're interested in the Sci-fi world.

All in all, great buy: 5/5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Action and Storytelling in Perfect Harmony, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I admit, when it comes to video games, I'm a spoiled princess. I want my games to be action-packen, filled with a rich plot, and I want to feel like my charater makes an actual difference in the world. After I completed the 3rd installment of the epic Mass Effect saga, I was definitely a happy princess. Bioware was able to get a great story across, and the combat system was satisfying. My only complaint would be that the graphics could be a bit on the glitchy side and I would sometimes find myself floating off the ground. I guess my grav-boots malfuntioned...but whatever. Great job Bioware! Can't wait to play more

5.0 out of 5 stars ME 3, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
Instant Access worked well. Was able to upload and download through Origin immediately.

As to the game- enjoyed it overall- lots of new places to go- loved the story line, and we were reintroduced to old characters throughout the game where they would fit into the current galaxy. Truly enjoyed the plot- even the ending- although I would have certainly been receptive to an open-ended closing to allow for future game play in this scenario.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon did good., August 1, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
Did as expect gave me a game on origin. Amazon did good. It was also cheaper than buying off of origin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in so far, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I've loved this series since I played the second one a while ago. When I picked this up I didn't have that high expectations for it because it had been a while sense I played the second one and I was skeptical that the story would be as good. But the third one is even BETTER! your decisions matter and its not clear which option is the good one which makes you able to create your own story and become engrossed into the story. Also the worst one can even come to seem like the better option. The combat is also really fine tuned and fun and the multiplayer is surprisingly fun. So this game is a must have if u like story driven games with decision making that matters and isn't clear which one is good or bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 [Instant Access] (Software Download)
Good game with a good story fun to play multiplayer too ..electronic download was smooth .. Origin is a bit of a pain sometimes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 4, 2014