Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 3 forum

Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 15, 2012 7:04:51 AM PDT
Will M says:
I read this and felt a little excited until i remembered that Aria had already mentioned that Cerberus had taken over Omega and I was surprised we didnt do anything about it. While I loved this series up until the end i dont really see the point in anymore DLC. It all ends the same why do i want to spend more time gathering more war assets when nothing is going to happen?

$15 is the price tag on this DLC with estimated additional play time of 8 hours. Not bad for the price really but what's the point?

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 9:01:58 AM PDT
H. Le says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 11:13:45 AM PDT
Ray 1967 says:
I bought almost all the ME2 DLC, mainly because I played it multiple times and loved having more to do. But after being disappointed overall for ME3 I am 'meh' as well.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 3:50:40 PM PST
Jason Bean says:
Personally I don't think it's that great. I like that they were trying for a stand-alone story for the DLC instead of building on the established Reaper-war (to which we already know the result). But aside from a few new weapons you don't get anything for playing it nor do you get to go back to Omega when the mission's complete. Everything just goes back to the way it was before you started. It's not bad, just not worth the money in my opinon.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 2:40:14 PM PST
Liam Phoenix says:
I definitely noticed this spot in ME3. I was going along in a conversation that was obviously leading to a quest, then... BAM! didn't even let you down gracefully, just complete stop.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mass Effect 3 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 3 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.1 out of 5 stars   (1,865)