Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mass Effect: Deception
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on August 9, 2015
I was very skeptical of reading this book from all the hate and terrible reviews this book got. The reviews made it seem like this was the worst book ever. I am a huge Mass Effect fan and it is my favorite series of all time! Having read and loved the first 3 books very much, I finally decided to give this book a try and decide for myself if the book was good or bad. And WOW, this book was simply fantastic! The whole time I was reading it, I was wondering if all the negative reviewers were reading the same book I was. The book was amazing from start to finish and I was so addicted to the book, that I finished it in one day! This resolves the story of all the main characters in the mass effect book series and is a must read for any fan! This book was paced perfectly and I thought the writing was superb! This book ended up being my favorite book out of the entire 4 mass effect novels.

Long story short, don't let these negative reviews stop you from reading this outstanding book that is SEVERELY UNDERRATED. If you are a Mass Effect fan, you NEED to read this book! 10/10 and fully recommend!
on February 20, 2015
Story line picks up from previous book seamlessly. Maintains the reader interest. Once you start reading it ill be difficult to put the book down.
on February 15, 2014
I am a big fan of the Mass Effect Series, these books are a great companion to the video game series. Adds depth to the expanded universe.
on February 13, 2014
Great read and it gives a bit more back ground if you have played any of the 3 games lots of fun
on August 29, 2014
Perfect
on February 21, 2013
The Mass Effect universe is amongst the most creative and inspiring stories of all video games. While the books don't necessarily relate to the main character, Shepard, they do provide great back and leading story for many events throughout the multiple games.
on March 21, 2013
This book rocks! I really enjoy the story in this series because of the vast detail and imagery used in it.
on August 1, 2012
I've read all of the novels based on the Mass Effect universe, and I've played all the games. This book continues the great story that has been started, and continued through books 1 - 3, and games 1 and 2. There are few points when you want to skim through boring parts of the book, and I'm definitely happy with my purchase.
on November 19, 2012
This is an excellent novel. It has a great plot and storyline. It makes you want to read more about Capt. Anderson and Dr. Sanders.
on February 26, 2012
Is a interesting book abot the world of mass effect and how it explains about the characters of the video game and the book.

These book is not bad for the sci-fi/action genre my friends read the book and they say that they liked too and they are hoping that there will more books from the author.