The Digital Deluxe edition includes: • Bonus in-game weapon and armor • Bonus in-game Incisor sniper rifle • Mass Effect 2 Soundtrack (digital download) • The Making Of Mass Effect 2 videos • Digital version of Issue #1 of the Mass Effect comic book by Dark Horse comics • Digital 48-page art book • Cerberus Network code granting access to bonus content
From the Manufacturer
The Digital Deluxe edition includes:
- Bonus in-game weapon and armor
- Bonus in-game Incisor sniper rifle
- Mass Effect 2 Soundtrack (digital download)
- The Making Of Mass Effect 2 videos
- Digital version of Issue #1 of the Mass Effect comic book by Dark Horse comics
- Digital 48-page art book
- Cerberus Network code granting access to bonus content
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide.
Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
The second chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy takes you to the darkest reaches of space, where you must uncover the mystery behind the disappearance of humans across many worlds. Prepare yourself for a suicide mission to save mankind. Travel the galaxy to assemble a team of soldiers and combat specialists, and launch an all-out assault on the heart of enemy territory.
- The second act of BioWare’s epic sci-fi trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity’s first steps onto the galactic stage
- Success – or failure – depends heavily on the crew you assemble and their loyalty to you and the mission
- Stunning graphics and a refined dialog system will draw you into the story like never before
- Numerous improvements to the intense, third-person shooter combat
- Deep character customization options let you create your own vision of Commander Shepard
EA account, registration with enclosed serial code, internet connection and acceptance of end user license agreement required to play and to access online features and/or services. EA online terms and conditions can be found at www.ea.com. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. EA may provide certain incremental content and/or updates for no additional charge, if and when available. EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com.