Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 3, 2012
These sheets are exactly as advertised, fit my 30" by 77" by 4" table perfectly, and have already come through several washings looking exactly as they did when I first took them out of the package. They are remarkably wrinkle-free, the blend is comfortably soft, and I'm going to buy more sets, :).
on February 28, 2010
Nice sheets. Washed them once and they are even better!!! Soft and comfortable
on June 15, 2010
I recieved the sheet sets in a respectable time frame. The sheets were in good shape and neatly packaged. the only thing that I didn't like was that the face cradle sheet didn't fit well. Otherwise, good transaction and I plan on getting more. Thank you
on October 31, 2010
I bought flannel for cool whether and poly blend for summer, but if you keep the massage room warm enough the difference is less apparent and I all really depends on what mood your are trying to create. Poly cotton has a harder but cooler finish. It is nice to have both.
on April 29, 2012
Product was very good for the price; the only reason I gave it 3 stars is because it is on the cheaper end of quality of massage linens. I am a newly licensed therapist so cheaper was the way to go for me. Product arrived in one day and was very affordable. Great transaction.
on August 31, 2009
I though I was getting a good deal till I realized how translucent these sheets are..noo good
on June 10, 2014
They weren't as soft as I expected. They also smelled odd even after washing, and they are pretty thin. Probably be better off buying something like this at a local store so you can feel and see the quality.
on January 5, 2014
Set includes: flat sheet, fitted sheet and face cradle cover. These are very basic sheets. Fabric is thin and a bit scratchy, even after washing. Fabric blends tend to lean toward pilling, we'll see how these do. My table has a 4" deep pad, these sheets only fit on the corners and getting a bolster under them is a struggle. Seeing as how I ordered two sets, I will only be able to use the flat sheets, which for now, will have to do. At least I have two face covers that fit well.
on August 14, 2013
I was looking for a good set of summer sheets that were light and didn't show through the fabric. If you work in a darkened room, these are fine, but in a light room or outside, you will see your client's skin tone shining through. For some clients, that would be OK, but be careful!
on March 5, 2013
this was an ok sheet set. They are pretty thin though which i do not like and when they were washed more than a few times (around 5-10) they were basically see through which made them pretty useless to me.