5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
I bought this to repair some tears in an old leather chair anit did the job. Would purchase again. Its okay.
Published 22 months ago by mitch

2.0 out of 5 stars MastaPlasta Ivory Patch
The product looks good and installs easily, but delivery is so slow it took over a month to get here. I cleaned the area to install but after 3 weeks a corner is already coming up, did not work for me.
Published 14 months ago by Michael B. Rakow

2.0 out of 5 stars MastaPlasta Ivory Patch, December 24, 2013
This review is from: MastaPlasta IVORY Peel and Stick First-Aid Leather Repair Band-Aid. Plain design 8-inch by 4-inch. IVORY (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, April 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product delivered in a timely manner, March 20, 2013
An excellent product, adheres well to leather. I would have given 5 stars if it came in a wider variety of colors and sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, March 17, 2013
It doesn't blend in with my upholstery very well, but provides excellent coverage and stays put. Quality product that I would purchase again if the need arises.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bought 2 of these, December 28, 2012
I have a boxer puppy that decided my leather couch (an inexpensive craigslist find) was tasty! I ordered these to conceal the two 'chew holes' that she left behind. It did the trick! No more unsightly tears in the leather, and she left it alone from then on... I have since gotten new fabric couches and the leather one went to a friends game room with a cover on it...with the Masta Plasta still in place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, September 2, 2011
This item is a hit and I would certainly purchase! We had a gaping hole on the drivers seat of
our boat that was very unsightly. This did the trick. I would purchase this product again.