|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 2.8 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||UT-100SiK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited 1-year warranty|
|National Stock Number||3439-01-577-6272|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.42 shipping
Master Appliance UT-100SiK Ultratorch Self Igniting Heat Tool with Metal Storage Case
|Price:||$98.33 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$21.67 (18%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Features oxygen free, copper based Ultra tip soldering tips, with thick iron and chrome plating for long life and high thermal conductivity
- Cordless and completely portable, ready to use in 30-seconds
- Adjustable temperature control
- Soldering temperature up to 932-Degree Fahrenheit, ideal for use with today's lead free solder
- Sturdy metal tank with fuel viewing window holds enough fuel for 2 hours of operation
- The soldering tips are "tinned" at the tip of the tip with lead-free solder thereby will have slight color variance from the rest of the tip
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this unit when working with 10 ga. (and smaller) wire and heat shrink.
Warning: All of the tips shown in the photo are not included. You get: one soldering tip, one hot air tip and the heat shrink attachment only. Read the description!
Update: Thank you for updating to a more accurate photo!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This always been a great soldering iron. Additionaly, I just made creme brulee with it. 5 stars!Published 1 month ago by john D
Best butane soldering iron by far, I use this more than my corded Weller iron even when I am near an outlet. If you are on the fence, don't be, this is a great tool!Published 1 month ago by Johnny P Gibbons
Worked great for 2 months, now it will not start without help from a butane torch. When it did light, it got hot very quickly and stayed hot even while soldering heavy gauge wire.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very good torch (I work in the 12v industry I solder every day), I have own over 20 of these in the last 15 years and they are 1000 times better than any other product.Published 2 months ago by Mark Perry
I bought my first one of these in 1992 and it lasted through daily use until 2011. My second one is still going strong. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Rolland Trowbridge