5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient little watering can
This can is not really copper, but has an attractive copper coating, and the design is acceptable, if not especially handsome. Solid copper cost more than I wished to spend. It works for me because I must carry it from the plant room to the kitchen to fill it and then carry it back to the plant room, and am unable to carry anything heavy for that distance. It was...
Published on July 17, 2012 by Fred Muse

3.0 out of 5 stars No major flaws, but nothing special
Published on November 1, 2011 by P. Kuhn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars No major flaws, but nothing special, November 1, 2011
P. Kuhn (Acton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
It's "OK". In all honesty I didn't look at the photo very closely when I ordered via my smartphone.. but when I opened the box I was pretty bummed out with this. Its basically a big soup or coffee can with some nice tubes welded on it. Really, I'm quite sure it is a food-grade can. It is also just copper plated steel, which gives me some serious doubts about longevity. In the end it waters plants just fine, but it is not something you want to leave on "display".

2.0 out of 5 stars leaky watering can, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
I couldn't wait for my watering can to arrive. But, the first time I went to use it I noticed water leaking from the side weld. Kind of was a bummer. So, I might be a little leary when purchasing this item. Wish I would have paid a little more money for more quality. It got to me quickly and was very well packed but that doesn,t make a leaky watering can O.K. I had to go out and by a blow torch and solder to fix it. The welds in the can are poor. Sure was a dissapointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Junk not as advertised!!!!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
This Item is NOT COPPER !!
When it arrived it was immediately clear that it is false advertising.
It is a thin tin feeling item with a cheap plating on the Surface
Not what i expected

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky, copper?, watering can, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
This is one fine looking watering can, after I say that that is all the positives I can say! This can leaked from every joint except for one (the top doesn't leak because it is never required to hold water!). I also fixed it myself, knowing full well I would spend the rest of my life trying to get one that didn't leak. This "copper" watering can has less copper in it than my daily multivitamin! It must be electroplated, because when I soldered it, the copper COLOR went way and I was left with a "tin" watering can! So if you want a nice mantle piece, this is your guy. If you want a can to water your plants, get something else!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and non-functional., August 16, 2012
C. Angiolillo (Pittsburgh PA, 15217) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
Watered a couple of plants and set it on the table. A minute or two later I notice the table is wet and there are beads of water all along the bottom rim. My first assumption was that I must have spilled so I wipe it off and place it on a paper towel. A minute later the paper towel is soaked. Two minutes later I'm printing out a return label. Shoulda read the reviews.

If you just want it as decoration or if you can buy it for a few bucks and don't mind trying to caulk up the seams then you could probably make a very attractive watering can.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality - It leaked the first day I used it, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
It leaks. I put water in it, watered my plants, and then left it on the counter. I had a flood.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked all over my table., April 23, 2013
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
The watering can arrived with a significant leak in the bottom of it that, overnight, emptied out the can and ruined my wooden table on which it was sitting. I returned it and was charged a restocking fee.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
Got the first one not bad watered nice, but leaked all over my kitchen table. Replacement did the same, not worth it buy a different one.

1.0 out of 5 stars It leaks!!!, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
Don't buy it to use for anything because it doesn't hold water. If you just want it to look at, that's ok because that's all it's good for. Wow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Master Craft 1.6 Liter Copper Watering Can (Lawn & Patio)
It's cute, it's the right size, but the design doesn't provide a way to empty all of the water from the watering can.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›