- Yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center is impact and corrosion resistant
- Lockable translucent acrylic cover displays contents while keeping out dust and dirt
- 10 clips for hanging safety padlocks, 4 clips for hanging lockout hasps, and 2 bins for safety tags
- Unfilled or includes 10 safety padlocks, 2 lockout hasps, and 24 laminated safety tags
- Limited lifetime warranty
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Master Lock 10-Pack Lockout Station with Cover
|Price:||$73.09 - $309.80|
|Brand Name||Master Lock|
The Master Lock 10-pack lockout station with cover is a yellow polycarbona... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Master Lock 10-pack lockout station with cover is a yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center with a lockable translucent acrylic cover, 10 clips for hanging safety padlocks, 4 clips for hanging lockout hasps, and 2 bins for safety tags. It comes unfilled or includes 10 safety padlocks, 2 steel lockout hasps, and 24 laminated safety tags. The polycarbonate body is impact and corrosion resistant, and has 4 holes for mounting on a wall (mounting bracket and tools sold separately). The acrylic cover displays contents, helps keep out dust and dirt, and has a hinge that holds it open during use. This station is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where devices and energy sources need multiple-person authorization to be accessed safely during maintenance and repair. The lockout station helps provide organized and convenient access to the necessary type and amount of lockout devices for each energy source requiring lockout.
The station measures 15-1/2 x 22 x 1-3/4 inches (39.3 x 55.8 x 4.4 cm) (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) When used according to manufacturer's recommendations, this product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
Top Customer Reviews
It is nicely organized, plenty of clips for hanging 10 locks, two holders for the lockout tags, clips for locks/hasps as well as holders for zip-ties and markers.
The only drawbacks are:
1. The hangers are spaced for small locks (not standard padlocks as we use).
2. There is no accommodation for long shackle locks (which may just be something that we use).
3. The clips for the hasps are for a 1" standard hasp (we use stainless steel round hasps that fit but are really tight).
4. There is no place for a binder or tag-out log.
5. High price (it should be in the $ 30.00 - $ 40.00 range).
The only reason that I would not purchase another (and it didn't get 5 stars) is the price.