Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Master Lock 3060DAT 12-Foot-by-1-inch Lashing Strap, 2-Pack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 9, 2011
I ordered these straps while looking for a way to hook two twin beds together to make a King size bed. I read the other reviewer on here saying he had done that with these straps and yes! It worked perfectly. I had a lot of houseguests in Dec. and Jan. and this made things so nice! Don't spend the $100+ dollars for special bed joining equipment this was so cheap, easy, and now we can use a King Sheet, and it stays together as one bed! Thanks for the great idea and product!
33 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2009
Don't look like much out of the box, but 2 packs (4 straps) secures a full upright piano.
on December 19, 2011
I used these straps or tried to use them to help secure a kayak on top of my car. They failed terribly as soon as they got wet the clasp slips. Luckily I didn't really need them they were just an extra precaution.
on July 11, 2011
I used these to tie two twin beds together to make a king size bed. Two belts were just long enough to accomplish this task. So far so good!
on December 5, 2010
Used to convert twin mattresses to a king- cheap alternative- works real well. built to last. would recommend to anyone!!
on June 16, 2015
Using these straps to hold the "Keeper 07203-1 Waterproof Roof Top Cargo Bag" helped tremendously in regards to not having to worry about the bag flying off the roof of the SUV or the straps on the bag tearing while on a 12 hour road trip.
on February 12, 2010
I got this to replace a broken strap on a Thule cartop carrier. It goes through the loops on the carrier, across the top and around the roof rack then back over around the rack on first side. The buckle seems strong, and it's easy to use. I drove 2500 miles with it in different kinds of weather. It works great. It comes with a spare for when the other Thule strap breaks.
on August 22, 2011
Good quality 12 foot lashing straps, which I applied to a car roof top bag, one each at front and rear and passing around the roof rails. These gave me the additional stability I needed and made up for the fact that I don't have crossbars to go with my roof rails. Recommended.
on December 31, 2014
These straps work great. I got them as a second set of straps to provide extra security for a cargo carrier I purchased. The first time I used them, they seemed to either stretch or get loose. I had to stop after an hour of driving and make sure they were tight again. But after that one time, I didn't have an issue with them getting loose again. They stayed put and kept my luggage from moving around.
on August 17, 2010
good product - recommended
very handy -
used it for physical therapy for arm and then to tie two twin beds together into a king - handy item and well priced