5.0 out of 5 stars A good, cheap luggage lock.
Published on July 7, 2009 by Luba Roboto

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture
The locks are of decent quality, about what you would expect given the inexpensive price. These locks will provide a deterrent but would not be too difficult to get past. I downgraded from 3 - 4 stars to 2 because when I purchased this, the picture showed 4 keys. Great in case you lose a key (or 2). Unfortunately the set only includes 2 keys.
Published on March 19, 2012 by Will

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, cheap luggage lock., July 7, 2009
This review is from: Master Lock 4681TBLR TSA-Accepted Keyed Luggage Locks, Red or Blue, 2-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
These locks have been durable enough to stand up to a few plane trips so far. The only sign of wear is that the 'Master' lettering wears down over time. They are not heavy steel but they are sufficient. After all, the TSA can remove them easily, so their only purpose is to encourage luggage snoops to move on to easier targets. I have not experienced the problems noted in other reviews with flimsiness of the key or problems working the lock, and found the shackle (the 'U' shaped part) to be narrow and easy to insert. I recommend these to other travelers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture, March 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage Lock, January 10, 2013
Andrea Howard (Taylor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my sister after her luggage was lost in the airport on a trip overseas. But I also have this lock. this is a must have, I feel comfortable riding on the airplane knowing that someone cannot get into my bag. I have used to lock on 3 different trips and have not had any problems with the lock. Also I did a little bit of traveling in Central America and I used this lock on my backpack. I felt safe knowing that even with my back turned no one could get into the backpack.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, July 19, 2013
It was a two pack and only one lock was functional. I received the package right before leaving for vacation and was planning on using one lock on my luggage and one on my husband's. Unfortunately, one lock came broken, the other one worked but the quality was poor - cheap plastic. I do not recommend this!

2.0 out of 5 stars not sturdy, March 31, 2013
One broke the first time we tried it. We had to order different locks that were more substantial.
Would not recommend this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and poorly made...., June 20, 2013
These are very low quality, and don't stand up to the rough usage found in travel. Not a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 26, 2012
I love it, just apprppriate for my needs. no more travel with unlocked luggages or luggage forced opened for use of lock not acceptable to TSA

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what they are supposed to do, December 18, 2012
T. Jackson (Louisville, KY) - See all my reviews
They might not be super durrable like most traditional "Master Lock" products, however they are strong enough to hold your luggage securly tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars lock, July 12, 2014
had no problems with the lock. worked well

2.0 out of 5 stars Possibly bad, or just removed by TSA?, March 14, 2014
Sharon Francis (North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
These were immediately lost in transit. It is unclear if they broke, or were just removed and not replaced by TSA, but it was a wasted purchase. I also had a set of cheaper locks from Walmart that made it through just fine on my return trip.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›