Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2009
These locks have been durable enough to stand up to a few plane trips so far. The only sign of wear is that the 'Master' lettering wears down over time. They are not heavy steel but they are sufficient. After all, the TSA can remove them easily, so their only purpose is to encourage luggage snoops to move on to easier targets. I have not experienced the problems noted in other reviews with flimsiness of the key or problems working the lock, and found the shackle (the 'U' shaped part) to be narrow and easy to insert. I recommend these to other travelers.
on March 19, 2012
The locks are of decent quality, about what you would expect given the inexpensive price. These locks will provide a deterrent but would not be too difficult to get past. I downgraded from 3 - 4 stars to 2 because when I purchased this, the picture showed 4 keys. Great in case you lose a key (or 2). Unfortunately the set only includes 2 keys.
on January 10, 2013
I bought this for my sister after her luggage was lost in the airport on a trip overseas. But I also have this lock. this is a must have, I feel comfortable riding on the airplane knowing that someone cannot get into my bag. I have used to lock on 3 different trips and have not had any problems with the lock. Also I did a little bit of traveling in Central America and I used this lock on my backpack. I felt safe knowing that even with my back turned no one could get into the backpack.
on July 19, 2013
It was a two pack and only one lock was functional. I received the package right before leaving for vacation and was planning on using one lock on my luggage and one on my husband's. Unfortunately, one lock came broken, the other one worked but the quality was poor - cheap plastic. I do not recommend this!
on October 3, 2013
I went abroad for two weeks and used these on the planes and every day in my hotel room. They worked well. I had a good feeling checking my luggage and knowing that TSA could access my bag if they wanted to without calling me back to check-in.
on June 3, 2013
I bought 2 packages of these for my upcoming trip. I tested them out, and they seem to be sturdy and lock well/easily (even though the loop isn't very thick). I will update with how they held up after my trip abroad!
on April 25, 2013
These locks are sturdy. I am very pleased with the product. Little flimsy locks often come when you buy suitcases, but these are stronger and the keys work well. I just needed TSA accepted locks and these are a good value for the price.
on March 14, 2014
These were immediately lost in transit. It is unclear if they broke, or were just removed and not replaced by TSA, but it was a wasted purchase. I also had a set of cheaper locks from Walmart that made it through just fine on my return trip.
on January 23, 2014
The locks are ok for what they are supposed to do. The problem is my family needs more than just two locks. I ordered six locks (three 2-packs) expecting them to send me lock sets that use the same key. I think there are about 6 different keys for these locks. Why would I want to carry three different TSA keys for my luggage. I thought this is a pretty simple concept.
on March 31, 2013
One broke the first time we tried it. We had to order different locks that were more substantial.
Would not recommend this one.