Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color Name: Purple|Change

on January 24, 2011
Do not buy this lock set. The lock broke in the first week of use. I am submitting pictures for proof.
review image
on January 10, 2011
Worst locks I have ever used!!!! The key broke off in the lock the first time I went to use it. It is too small of a lock and cheap construction. When I got to my destination I went out and bought two well made luggage combination locks. Which I should have done in the first place.....oh well live and learn.
on December 16, 2015
These work exceptionally well. As small as they are, I wasn't sure how strong they'd be, but they get the job done. I put them on all of my luggage when I moved overseas and I had no issues. I bought multiple sets in the same color. To keep track of which keys go to which locks, I coded them with little dabs of white out.
on February 24, 2014
I expected a lot more from Master Lock- Very disappointed - less than a minute after removing it from the packaging and testing out the keys the bottom purple casing just came right off- and the keys were difficult to use.

Purchased from local Target.
on October 13, 2015
These locks work, so no complaints there. They also look nice and feel solid. What I don't like about them (and the reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5,) is that, unlike other locks I have, you have to use the key in order to lock them. It's a pain, because generally the lock is in an awkward position, and it's so small. I'll continue to use them, but when I need to replace them, I'll probably go with another brand.
on October 5, 2013
I had a set of luggage locks with a combination and it was very easy to accidentally change the chosen combination and then the lock had to be cut off. I love the ease of these locks and the keys stay in a pocket in my purse.
on July 22, 2013
They fell apart during the first flight. I would not purchase these as they are a waste of money. Look for other larger types.
on March 14, 2016
Came on time but the locks don't have internal springs so they were cheap. Had to fight several times to get the keys into exactly the right position to remove them and/or disengage the locking mechanism. Definitely NOT worth the price I paid. Did actually work which is only reason this gets 2 instead of 1 star.
on April 22, 2016
These suck! They are so small, and such a pain in the behind!
In order to lock them, you have to use the key.
Trying to unlock them in general, eh...they should be slightly larger and lock without having to use the tiny key.
on June 11, 2014
WAY better quality than I thought they would be. I just traveled from New Zealand to Singapore and back to the US and didn't have a TSA problem whatsoever. These are some pretty heavy duty locks, despite how cute they look. Keys work like a charm.

See 1 answered question