- Portable red and black fabric case with two translucent plastic storage boxes for organizing valve lockout devices
- Includes 6 safety padlocks, 9 lockout devices, and 24 laminated safety tags
- One box can be configured to have 4 to 18 compartments; the other has a single compartment
- Limited lifetime warranty
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Master Lock Portable Valve Lockout Assortment and Safety Organizer
|Price:||$199.02 - $455.39|
|Brand Name||Master Lock|
The Master Lock portable valve lockout assortment and safety organizer is ... See more product details
The Master Lock portable valve lockout assortment and safety organizer is a red and black fabric case with two translucent plastic storage boxes for organizing valve lockout devices that includes 6 safety padlocks, 9 lockout devices, and 24 laminated safety tags. One of the boxes can be configured to have 4 to 18 compartments; the other has a single compartment. This kit is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where devices and energy sources need multiple-person authorization to be accessed safely during maintenance and repair. It helps provide organized and portable access to lockout devices.
The case measures 9-1/2 x 15 x 7 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) When used according to manufacturer's recommendations, this product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What’s in the Box?
- Fabric carrying case
- Translucent plastic storage boxes (quantity: 2)
- Safety padlocks, keyed different (6)
- Steel lockout hasp, 1"/2.5 cm inside jaw diameter
- Labeled snap-on lockout hasp, red
- Adjustable cable lockout, 5/32" (4 mm) diameter
- Gate valve lockouts (covering a range of valve handle diameters from 1"/2.5 cm to 10"/25.4 cm) (4)
- Ball valve lockouts (2)
- Laminated safety "Danger" tags (24)
- 8" one-piece nylon cable ties (24)