- Zippered pouch with three compartments to help keep lockout devices organized
- Includes 1 safety padlock, 6 electrical lockout devices, and 12 laminated safety tags
- Adjustable waist strap for wearing the pouch and portable access to lockout devices
- Red pouch fabric for high visibility
- Limited lifetime warranty
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Master Lock Portable Lockout Pouch with Electrical Lockout Devices
|Price:||$53.75 - $64.32|
|Brand Name||Master Lock|
The Master Lock portable lockout pouch with electrical lockout devices is ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Master Lock portable lockout pouch with electrical lockout devices is a zippered pouch with an adjustable waist strap and three compartments that includes 1 safety padlock, 6 electrical lockout devices, and 12 laminated safety tags. This pouch is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where multiple devices and energy sources need to be isolated during maintenance and repair. It can be worn around the waist for portable access to lockout devices and the fabric of this pouch is red for high visibility. When used according to manufacturer's recommendations, this product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What’s in the Box?
- Portable lockout pouch
- Safety padlock
- Steel lockout hasp, 1"/2.5 cm inside jaw diameter
- Circuit breaker switch padlock
- Circuit breaker lockouts for standard toggles (2)
- Circuit breaker lockouts for oversized toggles (2)
- Laminated safety "Danger" tags (12)
- 8" one-piece nylon cable ties (12)
Top Customer Reviews
However, one of the two locks, had only one key. It wasn't worth the time, money and hassle to return the pouch. I went to my local locksmith, and had a duplicate key made. Problem solved.