- Yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center is impact and corrosion resistant
- Includes one lockout hasp, two laminated safety tags, and one Zenex safety padlock with a 6-pin tumbler cylinder
- Four clips for hanging safety padlocks or hasps
- Four holes for mounting on a wall (mounting hardware sold separately)
- Includes three labels that read, "Lockout Station" in English; Spanish and English; and French and English
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.30 shipping
Master Lock S1705P410 Compact Lockout Center With 410RED Zenex Padlock
|Price:||$31.88 ($31.88 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.59 (39%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Master Lock|
|Material Type||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Number of Items||1|
The Master Lock compact lockout center is a yellow polycarbonate wall-moun... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Master Lock compact lockout center is a yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center with four clips for hanging safety padlocks or hasps, and includes one lockout hasp, two laminated safety tags, and one Zenex safety padlock with a 6-pin tumbler cylinder. The polycarbonate body is impact and corrosion resistant and has four holes for mounting on a wall (mounting bracket and tools sold separately). The center comes with three labels that read "Lockout Station" in English; Spanish and English; and French and English. This station is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where devices and energy sources need multiple-person authorization to be accessed safely during maintenance and repair. The lockout center can help locate and organize LOTO devices close to an energy source requiring lockout.
The center measures 9-3/4 x 7-3/4 x 3-3/8 inches (24.7 x 19.6 x 8.5 cm) (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The bin measures 2-7/8 x 6-1/2 x 2-7/8 inches (7.3 x 16.5 x 7.3 cm) (H x W x D).
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What's in the Box?
- Compact lockout center
- "Lockout Station" labels in English; Spanish and English; and French and English (quantity: 3)
- 410 Series Zenex safety padlock, keyed different
- Steel lockout hasp, 1-1/2" (3.8 cm) inside jaw diameter
- Laminated safety "Danger" tags (2)
- 8" one-piece nylon cable ties (2)