- Yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center is impact and corrosion resistant
- Includes four circuit breaker lockouts, four laminated safety tags, and two Zenex safety padlocks with 6-pin tumbler cylinders
- Four clips for hanging safety padlocks or hasps
- Four holes for mounting on a wall (mounting hardware sold separately)
- Includes three labels that read, "Lockout Station" in English, Spanish and English, and French and English
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.73 shipping
Master Lock S1720E410 Circuit Breaker Lockout Center With 410RED Zenex Padlock
|Price:||$62.95 ($62.95 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.93 (33%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Master Lock|
|Material Type||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Number of Items||1|
|EAN||0094705672310 , 0071649242182|
|UPC||094705672310 , 071649242182|
The Master Lock S1720E410 circuit breaker lockout center is a yellow polyc... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Master Lock S1720E410 circuit breaker lockout center is a yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center with four clips for hanging safety padlocks or hasps, and includes four circuit breaker lockouts, four laminated safety tags, and two Zenex safety padlocks with 6-pin tumbler cylinders. The polycarbonate body is impact and corrosion resistant and has four holes for mounting on a wall (mounting hardware sold separately). The center comes with three labels that read "Lockout Station" in English, Spanish and English, and French and English. This station is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where electrical circuits need to be isolated during maintenance and repair. The lockout center helps locate the necessary type and amount of LOTO devices close to each energy source requiring lockout.
The center measures 9-3/4 x 7-3/4 x 3-3/8 inches (24.7 x 19.6 x 8.5 cm) (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The bin measures 2-7/8 x 6-1/2 x 2-7/8 inches (7.3 x 16.5 x 7.3 cm) (H x W x D).
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What's in the Box?
- Compact lockout center
- "Lockout Station" labels in English, Spanish and English, and French and English
- 410 Series Zenex safety padlocks, keyed different (quantity: 2)
- Circuit breaker lockouts for standard toggles (2)
- Circuit breaker lockouts for oversized toggles (2)
- Laminated safety "Danger" tags (4)
- 8" one-piece nylon cable ties (4)