|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 6.6 x 3.9 inches|
|Item model number||07019|
|Material||Ceramic magnet powder bonded with synthetic rubber.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.76 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Flexible Magnet Tape - 1/16" thick x 1" wide x 10 feet (1 roll)
|Price:||$8.25 ($8.25 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.08 (1%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Multiple Poles are evenly spread across its surface to prevent sliding. It does not hold well to other magnets.
- Magnet holds up to 12 pounds per linear foot on contact with flat, smooth ferrous steel, without layer of material between magnet and steel. Minimum recommended length for magnet is 1"
- Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Adhesive is pressure-activated, permanent, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
- Adhesive bonds to clean, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, wood, stainless steel, painted steel, aluminum, glass, and rigid plastics. For best results see full product description.
- Magnet withstands temperatures from 0 - 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Small Parts
- Part Number: B005HY9XFC
- UPC: 095421070190
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Material Type: Ceramic magnet powder bonded with synthetic rubber.
Top Customer Reviews
Seriously, I tried it on several things and the only thing that's stayed attached was a business card! A business card! As it stands now, I have a roll of magnetic tape with about 9 inches cut off and it sits at the bottom of a box of useless things I keep in case there's an urgent call for landfill.
It was cheap, but I never thought it would be this ineffective. If you're looking at this product, save your money and look at something else. and save yourself the money and the hassle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Flexibility was good but had poor magnetic properties and is too weak for most applications.Published 22 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Used this to make a notepad to stick on the refrigerator, and it holds very well!Published 1 day ago by J. Coon
Good stuff, didn't work very well on what I was trying to accomplish but it wasn't because this is poor quality.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
The adhesive side isn't that sticky. Even after I unrolled the magnet and left it on the table for a day (to straighten it so that it wouldn't curl back on itself), I was not able... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Sanchit Bareja
Excellent product. So many uses. Love having this on hand.Published 14 days ago by Cheryl Lafountain
Magnetism is very weak, might be good for sticking a note to your refrigeratorPublished 17 days ago by Pony Express