5.0 out of 5 stars Mario Rocks!
Any Nintendo gamer would be proud to own a little Mario!! This one is really cute. Yoshi is Cute too.
Published on October 22, 2009 by Deborah Powley

3.0 out of 5 stars Mario keeps losing his nose and mustache....
We have bought 3 different Mario figures two from Amazon, one from Target, and all three lose their nose and mustache after the first dip in the tub.

Published on July 8, 2010 by M. E. Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario Rocks!, October 22, 2009
This review is from: Master Replicas Super Mario Brothers Series 2 Vinyl Mini Figure Mario (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Who cares?, January 7, 2014
Dar (Kentucky) - See all my reviews
You get sent these reviews on every purchase you buy at Amazon. Who really cares? These were for my grandson. He loves them. What does it matter what I think? He wanted them, he got them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mario keeps losing his nose and mustache...., July 8, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

My daughter loves Mario and I keep buying more, but I wish he could keep his nose on! She does carry him around every where even when he's missing his nose. She loves to "pair him off with Peach". I enjoy watching her play with the figures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, but item not as pictured, August 5, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I received a mario in a different pose then the one pictured. I wanted the one of him standing on 2 feet. The stand needed for the one leg pose figure I got broke after a couple days of play. Other than that, my son loves the figure.

Rate and Discover Movies