5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best footwear I have ever owned.
I have owned these for almost four years. I have commuted thousands of miles, riding nearly every workday, rain or shine. It is not uncommon to wear them all day at work, or if I am out and about and don't want to carry a spare pair of shoes.

Published 15 months ago by Pike

3.0 out of 5 stars fine boots but.................
Published 11 months ago by Philip R. HUGHES

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best footwear I have ever owned., June 6, 2013

They provide warmth, protection, waterproofness and excellent traction. My feet have never slipped while riding, and have never gotten wet, despite plowing through standing water at 60MPH in Seattle rain. They are easy to take off and on, and are quite comfortable. They are also tolerant of some neglect, as I have only polished them a couple of times.

One drawback is I have worn them enough that they have streched and no longer fit as snugly. This coupled with the fact that mine are size 8 and there is no 7.5 size makes me worried about fitment of my next pair, if these ever wear out.

The one design element that I would change is that these have a pretty smooth sole, and I would prefer a semi-lug/siped sole for everyday wear. The smooth sole is starting to wear yet smoother in places. Traction on roadways is not an issue, but wet polished concrete is sketchy.

I would highly recommend these, and plan on purchasing another pair if needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars fine boots but................., October 15, 2013
I have had these boots for about three years now. The fit is spot on and they are quite comfortable for walking and all day wear as well as hours on the bike. They are also completely waterproof. I have ridden through several very heavy rain storms and my feet always stayed dry even when the rest of my expensive rain gear did not stand up to the the weather. I ride hard and am hard on my boots. The issue that I have, is that after about 50k miles and 3 years of riding the soles have worn through yet the remaining boot is in good shape. The way the boot is made, it does not appear that the soles can be replaced so I need to buy a whole new boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, April 1, 2013
Quite light in weight. Very good fit. A little large above the ankle but provides flexibility. Easy cleaning. Just went out on a muddy trail and just wash off with water. I suspect in long term I better get some leather protection creams to increase the life expentancy of the boots. But that as with any leather product.
They are easy to put on take off. Easy zipper and velcro to close them.
Fits well on the foot rests of my monocross.

Offers very good protection against branches or other vegetation along the trails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Tour Master Solution WP 2.0 Road Men's Leather Street Bike Motorcycle Boots - Black / Size 10
These boots are very comfortable to wear. I wear these even when I am not riding. They look good. My other boots were uncomfortable to walk in. They keep my feet warm at 42 degrees riding and walking.

Would like to add to this review. While I still like the boots the lining is coming loose in the back of the boot. This some times bunches up but seems not to bother me when wearing them. I will keep this review updated. I tend to ride more than 500 miles a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT riding boots, December 8, 2012
I wear 10.5 shoes normally, but they're always a little too big. I bought these in size 10 and they're perfect. Fit snug but not constrictive, comfortable enough to walk around in, stay put on the pegs without too much force, and keep your feet warm and dry. My calves are pretty skinny and above the ankle there is plenty of room -- you can definitely get away with wearing very thick socks (or tuck your pants into the boots, if you prefer). Great product. Makes you look like Batman from the knee down.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost but not quite, January 19, 2013
These boots are good, the fit is almost but not quite to tight. Just slightly undersized. They would be to small if you wear multi-layers of socks. They walk and squat well. However I seem to have an issue with the Velcro flap over the zipper on the left boot as it gets snagged on the gear shift linkage. It may take a while to learn to deal with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bike boots, January 8, 2013
I was looking for some cooler weather riding boots, and these work fine. If you want cold weather boots, get a size or two bigger, and wear some thick socks. They're good inexpensive boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars They FIT!, May 11, 2014
LeRoy Jackson (TORRANCE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Finally a set of wide boots that fit. Generally speaking other boots I've picked up were returned quickly, even if they were advertised as wide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for street use, March 30, 2014
Sperry (SE Georgia) - See all my reviews
Good value for the money. Not super heavy duty, but fine for regular street use. Check around for prices before purchasing; they are sold by many retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, March 8, 2014
I live in California and drive my bike everyday. These boots are comfortable on hot days & cool days. he protection they offer gives me piece of mind while riding.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›