From the Back Cover
- Creating, hiding, and rearranging accounts
- Setting up repeating online bill payment
- Using the debt reduction planner
- Updating estimated property value
- Protecting personal and financial information
- Estimating home mortgage tax savings
- Generating tax schedule reports
- "Master It" sidebars answer questions and present shortcuts
- High-resolution screen shots demonstrate each task
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
About the Author
Although a native of Chicago, Elaine has seen much of the world, including Cincinnati, Ohio; Jerusalem, Israel; Ithaca, New York; Washington, D.C., and Tampa, Florida. As of this writing, she has settled into a perfect house in Arizona and lives with her purrfect cats, Cato, Watson, and Buddy (who seems to be made of velcro, sticking to Elaine when she starts to write), and her doting and loving dog, Josh (who watches the door for visitors and may lick you to death while performing the job of general welcoming committee).
Nancy Stevenson is a full time writer of business and technology books. She has authored over 50 books including The Young Person’s Guide to Character Education, Online Distance Learning For Dummies, and The 10 Minute Guide to Motivating People. On the desktop application side, Nancy has written dozens of books on products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as books on the Internet and wireless technology.
Nancy lives with her partner Earl in a beautiful home they have built together in the Pacific Northwest. They are owned by their dog, Bryn, who takes them for long walks on a regular basis.