Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MasterVision 311 2032 Replacement Batteries
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 21, 2009
Purchased these batteries for a medical device. I have used them for about a month and they work the same as the Duracels they replaced. The cost was very reasonable, about 1/2 the price of the Duracels. Amazon service was great as it always is. I would recommend the batteries to anyone.
on July 1, 2009
Don't get distracted by the Mastervision cap light replacement battery pack product description - these are standard 3V 2032 Lithium batteries, so will fit any device using that battery type. The lot I got was Maxell branded, but I guess that may vary. Great value for the $3.51 price.
on February 19, 2011
I bought these batteries after I apparently left my red dot sight on for a few days! Oops!
I thought I had some extra but I was wrong. So what did I do while I was waiting on these to arrive; I took the battery out of my watch! Haha

Needless to say my wife wasn't pleased with my solution especially since she bought me the watch for a birthday present.

Anyways, what can I say about these batteries?

They fit.
They work.
They contain energy.
They are coin sized.
They allowed me to put the watch battery back in my, ummmm, watch, thus saving my marriage. Haha
on January 7, 2012
I purchased these batteries online after finding that I could get four for the same price one cost in a local store. I have only used one so far, but it did exactly what I needed it for -- powering my keyless entry. I also have some pedometers for the Nintendo DS that use the same battery size, so I am glad to have several replacements I will be able to use when another battery dies. I give this item four stars instead of five only because I have decided that five stars is not appropriate for any battery. I don't "love" any of them. They're tools to accomplish a task.
on July 6, 2013
These little batteries are so expensive if you're buying one or two at your local retail outlet. Used in many devices like garage door openers, etc. Buy a pack of replacement batteries and always have a spare. As always, Amazon has the best price and delivery.
on October 28, 2010
To quantify the star rating for battery, capacity is one measurable factor. I bought the batteries in July for my odometer. It ran out of juice in early Oct. "Less than 3 months!" The first no-brand battery which came with the odometer last almost a year. In other words, it has 1/4 the capacity of a no-brand battery. In other words, you need to x4 the price to compare to a no-brand battery. In this case, it can only get 1 star, which is around 1/4 of the full score.
on August 7, 2009
I bought these batteries for my digital tire gauge that I bought here at Amazon. They were a lot cheaper on Amazon than local stores. I price checked and found that 2 of these batteries would have cost me around $5 at a local store and I was able to get them for around $4 for 4 of them here at Amazon. They have been working fine for what I purchased them for and I have no complaints about them. I would buy them again.
on October 2, 2009
Got these for a bathroom scale and they worked great. Had two left over and ended up using one for an E*Pass (car toll device) transponder to save me a trip to get the free one at their office. All worked great! Even though the packaging is "generic" the batteries had the "Maxell" label on them.
on February 16, 2010
I just want to confirm that mine was also maxell batteries, and they work very good, I use them on my sigma sport watch and cardio band with no problem. It is the cheapest price I found here in Amazon. Definitively will buy them again.
on May 31, 2010
These batteries work well for devices that use 2032 button cell batteries. However, I do not know enough to compare these batteries against the major brandname battery makers.