5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!
Published on February 18, 2012 by Sean Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good marinade.
We did our first fried turkey for Thanksgiving and shot this marinade into the bird per the directions. While thebird truned out good, not everyone was wild about the flavoring. We have actually had better taste using plain orange juice as a marinade.
Published on January 1, 2013 by Kathi Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, February 18, 2012
Sean Lee (Indy or On a Bus!) - See all my reviews
I fried my first turkey at thanksgiving 2011. I read a lot about the process looking for the best recipes and tips. I cam across this seasoning kit and it turned out amazing! Everyone declared my turkey the best they'd ever had. I felt bad, because mom had always cooked thanksgiving before and I didn't want her feelings hurt, but later she also said it was the best turkey. This came with everything needed for 1 turkey. Do your research buy this, use it, and you'll have the best turkey every! =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seasoning, September 10, 2013
I used the product last year so I purchase 4 more for the Holidays. Perfection is what you will get using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterball Creole Seasoning Kit, November 9, 2012
I used this butterball seasoning with my injector last year.My turkey turned out fantastic.I also inlayed,bacon strips and butter between the skin and breast.I will use this every year.

Joe from NW. Indiana

5.0 out of 5 stars Best turkey seasoning!, January 18, 2013
I love this seasoning kit, the rub ...I used on chicken wings as well as turkey. I would use this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS, October 6, 2012
Besides the quick delivery of this product, I used it this past weekend in a beer can chicken recipe I devised from watching experienced chefs. First I injected the bird with the Creole seasoning and rubbed with the Cajun spice that accompanied as a kit. Added fresh garlic to the beer and with the help of the Masterbuilt Butterball Buttery Creole Seanoning Kit created the most exceptionally moist and flavorful chicken I had ever tasted!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 21, 2013
Perfect for deep frying turkeys. I recommend it to anyone.
It would be nice if they made larger sizes of this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good marinade., January 1, 2013
Kathi Edge (Union Grove, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Masterbuilt Butterball Garlic and Savory Herbs Seasoning Kit (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little spicey, December 12, 2012
Did 2 turkeys first well seasoned with buttery creole 2nd with about half the first majority thought first was a little too spicey but loved the second. On the second turkey dilluted buttery creole 50/50 with melted butter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, January 24, 2013
This was the first seasoning like this we have ever used. It was very good and we will definitely be ordering again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 12-15 pound turkeys, February 4, 2013
This is great for smaller turkeys and personnally I prefer smaller turkeys. I would recommend 1 1/2 bottles for anything over 15 pounds.

Masterbuilt Butterball Garlic and Savory Herbs Seasoning Kit