Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 8, 2015
Requried for class, but what I found is this book is a workbook to learn APA. One side is the wrong format for you to correct. The other side is the correct answers. It is a very easy learning tool for anyone needing help learning APA!
on April 18, 2015
This book is not what I expected. I was hoping for some good exercises to practice the use of the APA citation style. This book really did not provide that. It is not a bad companion to the APA Style Guide, but it won't really help me "master" the style.
on January 6, 2015
When first starting to learn to write APA style this is a useful tool. It introduces APA elements and demonstrates how they are applicable. I have had the book awhile, and it is advertised in the back of the APA style blue book. I wish I had ordered this when I first started graduate school. Would have saved me some pain.
on September 22, 2012
This book is quite disappointing. This book is a student workbook with exercises. It would be fantastic if you are studying a whole unit at university in APA. It is not a useful guide when you are trying to finish an assignment, late at night and wanting to get the APA style correct or just check one or two details.
on May 3, 2016
This APA manual workbook was definitely helpful. It is a great supplement to the actual APA manual. If you are buying the regular apa manual I would highly recommend the workbook too because it is a great way to learn all the material you need to know for constructing your own apa style paper. It was not required for my psyc writing course but it was recommended to me by another professor. The book comes in a soft plastic cover which is pretty decent compared to other soft cover books. The price was better than my school bookstore which was a major plus for me. This book definitely helped me earn an A. Hopefully you guys find this info helpful.
on May 19, 2015
Very helpful practice book. I still need to refer to the APA Manual for resources other than books and articles (memorized those!), but I have a better understanding in choosing the correct format for the lesser used resources.
on January 27, 2013
The student workbook is not worth the money, is confusing, and really doesn't assist anyone with writing or understanding APA style.
on May 27, 2012
I hate APA! I must have this book to do it. I can't understand why they make up all these stupid rules and regulations. You have to own a copy of this book to graduate in most mental health colleges.
on March 4, 2014
I bought this book for a class that starts in a week (yes, I procrastinate), but the shipper got it to me within days! There are a couple pencil marks in it, but not enough to bother me (pencil can be erased, of course). Overall, I had a great experience with this shipper and the book was in really good condition.
on March 7, 2013
This book is fantastic for helping out with writing papers and making sure you have correct citations and format. Easy to read, understandable format to the book. Only drawback is how often it is revised so you can easily have an old version.