- File Size: 281 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Publisher: TCK Publishing; 1 edition (January 11, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 11, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E0XZSGO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #697,329 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mastering the Business of Writing: How To Earn a Full-Time Living as a Writer (Writing Success Guidebooks Book 1) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
1. Young adult novels about courage, competence and loyalty.
2. Nonfiction books about business, mindset and safety.
3. Adult crime novels featuring sex, drugs and violence -- often at the same time.
4. Role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons and GURPS.
You'll also see him ghostrwiting ebooks and print books for a variety of small business, subject matter experts and fictioneers...and editing the occasional anthology.
When not writing almost as fast as his imagination demands, Jason enjoys travel, role-playing games, cooking and martial arts. He's based in Oregon, but you might catch him at a writing or small business conference near you.
Drop him a line at email@example.com.
Top Customer Reviews
All in all a great read though and otherwise extremely helpful in making a full time writing life look doable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a facilitator/member of a newly formed Writer's Circle I found Jason's book to be "right on the money". Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
The book gives good advice for getting organized and focused. I would have liked a few more concrete examples of the methods outlined in the book.Published on January 13, 2014 by rose doucet
Easy read. Good sentence structure. I'm not doing well following thru on the instructions he gives on just how to make a living at it.Published on September 16, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Hey, there Jason Brick! Great job teaching the rest of us how to earn a full-time living as a writer! Thanks for the tips!Published on August 5, 2013 by Maria Blandon
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Business Writing
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Business Writing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship