Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

100%

on May 27, 2001
You will not be mastering in anything by reading this book. The book, basically, tell you where to find different funtions in the programs. You could accomplish that by looking around the program for a few days. When it comes to Layers, Frames, CSS, and other advanced topices this book will leave you high and dry. I don't even think that this book deserves the one star that I gave it. I want my money back.
on June 18, 2001
This book was an expensive mistake. After fighting my way through the Dreamweaver and Fireworks manuals, I discovered I really needed better help with the programs. These programs are highly rated but require some training or well written "how to" manuals. The manuals accompanying the programs do NOT qualify. This book didn't either. It is poorly organized and not intuitive at ALL. The authors really need to ask Webster the meaning of "user-friendly." I want my money back.
on March 2, 2002
...I thought I was buying a book that would help me learn these programs, was I ever wrong! Poorly layed out with no logical flow. It doesn't provide the most obvious information needed to even start. For example: Setting margins, cutting images without keeping the whole canvas, proper use of layers. I could go on and on. A total waste of paper. Try Sandee Cohens book it will provide what this garbage did not. ...