5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me! Helped me get an A
I have to agree, with the five star reviews, this product not only worked for me, but helped me get an A.

Don't be rooked by the book company which will charge you nearly three times the price than you will pay on Amazon.

Published 20 months ago by Judith J. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars No complaints
The product worked for what I needed it for- school. It came packaged as promised and was in great condition.
Published 8 months ago by Morgan R. Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me! Helped me get an A, January 22, 2013

I went with my gut, bought it, and I certainly don't regret it! I entered the code and bam! The eBook, all my class assignments and even the study area: it was all there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 27, 2012
I was happy to find this product. It saves you money rather than buying straight from MasteringBiology. Don't hesitate to buy if you need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found this!, September 9, 2012
This review is from: MasteringBiology(R) with Pearson EText Student Access Kit for Campbell Biology (ME Component) (Misc. Supplies)
Taking Biology 1A and 1B, so this access code will be very useful for the next two semesters. Comes with ebook and a Study area in Mastering biology which is full of quizzes, practice exams, reviews and great visual aids to further solidify your knowledge of the different concepts in the Campbell Biology book. The price I paid was definitely worth it, as the conventional book would have run me well over $150!!! Even if you do not need an access code for your class or might already have the book, buying this access code is worth it for access to the Study Area alone! Great investment, it is helping me alot so far and I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to get an A in BIO!

1.0 out of 5 stars pathetic, February 11, 2014
This is outdated, and does not work. It is the 4th edition and I needed the 9th edition. STOP SELLING THIS PRODUCT, you are ripping people off, wasting their time and it is useless!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought I was getting a package, January 20, 2014
Not really a complaint about the product…more so a disappointment with description. I should have read more carefully, but i bought this thinking I was getting the book and access code.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item, January 16, 2014
I purchased a MasteringBiology access code card but I didn't get it. They sent me the Campbell Biology textbook instead. I thought they at least have the code inside the book but no there's no code at all. The worst thing of all is that I need that code right away.

3.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, January 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me pass College Biology!, December 17, 2013
I needed the book and the access code for my college class and this was perfectly priced and the customer service was great as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, December 16, 2013
Ordered this online access code and got it so much cheaper through this seller than any others out there. I have heard some stories about people receiving access codes that have already been used, mine was brand new, no scam or fake card. Excellent Service!

3.0 out of 5 stars and she did pass the class, finally!, November 19, 2013
GMMHEIL (Cowan Heights, CA) - See all my reviews
if this is the book they ask you to read to pass the class, it doesn't matter, you must read it.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›