Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

20,720
Format: DVD|Change

on January 28, 2014
Awesome captivating series, love the story line and unexpected twists. A fantastic drama with sprinkles of wry British quips and quotes. A few heavy hitters from the BBC, and a well chosen cast of characters, keep me coming back for more.
on September 16, 2012
My husband and I watched season 1 on Netflix in just a few evenings. We were devastated that Season 2 was not available . . . until we realized that it was available from Amazon. We joined Amazon Prime expressly to watch the second season. Now we are eagerly anticipating Season 3.

Downton Abby is a wonderful show to watch with your children. My daughter is studying 20th century history and DA has provided a very interesting perspective of WWI, not to mention class issues and women's rights.
on May 30, 2013
The second season on Downton Abbey is much more like a soap opera. Assorted love stories and affairs threaten to derail some character's lives. While not as enjoyable as the first season, I believe Downton Abbey is still one of the better shows on TV (though that may not be as much of an endorsement as a commentary on the lack of good programming)
on March 3, 2013
Have truly enjoyed this series of Downton Abbey! Love the charters, keeps you on your toes and unlike some stories you can't figure out what is coming next. Also the story only has a few immoral parts and no bad language. I will say the story would be just as good without what immorality that is in it. But all in all a great story line.
on November 4, 2013
If you enjoy the early 1900s time period you'll love this show. The costumes, hairstyles and props are wonderful and always appropriate. I've watched all seasons and I'm anxiously awaiting Season 4 to start in Jan 2014.
on March 12, 2014
I wanted to watch this show on PBS but got started late and didn't want to jump in the middle of the show. So I was excited to use my Amazon Prime to start it from the beginning. I loved Season 1 and am loving Season 2!!
on March 9, 2014
terrific english ballroom drama, characters outstanding, photography excellent and costumes perfect.
the innuendos are so subtle yet pointed...we love downton abbey. watch over and over...need intervention
on February 26, 2013
I was so happy to be able to see Season 2! I began recently with Season 3 live and/or on On Demand! Then I wanted to know the characters more, and what happened previously, so I watched Season 1 on Netflix. Netflix, however, didn't have Season 2, so I was so happy to be able to get it on Amazon! Could see it any time of day/night! Such a wonderful, addicting show!
on October 16, 2012
Absolutely outstanding production. World class acting, scenery, costumes. One of our favorite British series of all time. Top notch actors and actresses. Each section ends with us wanting more and wishing it wasn't over.
on April 17, 2013
Once I started watching, I was addicted to all the characters and their plights. This show does an amazing job of weaving so many different story lines together in a compelling way, as well as giving us a taste of a time in history that doesn't always get focus. I have enjoyed every minute of this show, and find myself watching episodes again to staunch the gap between seasons. I miss seeing the characters each week!