Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 17, 2010
I purchased these for my outdoor wedding last year. I was looking for something that was inexpensive, durable, and elegant. They were exactly what I was expecting and perfect for my outdoor buffet style wedding. The fact that they came with the smaller salad plates made it perfect for small children and for the wedding cake. I ordered 2 of these for my 50 guest, which was more than enough. At the end of the evening, a few of the guests ended up taking home some of the plates after we had run them through the dishwasher. I would recommend these to anyone!
22 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2011
We bought bunches of these plates and the flatware by the same company for the rehearsal dinner and wedding for my son. The were absolutely perfect. They quality was very good, they looked appealing, and best of all, allowed us to easily dispose of all the mess without washing dishes. I will admit, it did not feel very "green" but for this particular event we had to sacrifice that in order to have an efficient and speedy clean up and exit from the wedding venue. Please note, on the box you will see the number 50 but it is actually 25 dinner and 25 salad or dessert plates. So, make sure you order enough for your event!
on April 22, 2014
As I stated in my previous review of the matching bowls these make a very pretty table and it was quick clean up because I had thrown them in a separate bag, I decided to keep them and threw them in the dishwasher after everyone had left they came out perfect and will be very happy to use them again.
on June 16, 2015
great plates! Used them for a party!!!!!! Brought everything together! Great plates!
review image
on May 28, 2011
I will never use 'real' dishes again for a holiday! These stand up to anything, including steak. Instead of running the dishwasher all evening after having 16 for dinner, we just tossed everything away and I was able to enjoy myself with my company instead of cleaning for hours. Honestly, this is the way to go! Granted, it's not the most environmentally supportive means to an end, but if you want to impress and NOT do dishes, these are wonderful!
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2010
I ordered these plates for my wedding. I needed plates and salad plates so this combo was perfect for my needs. Shipping was very quick and I recieved them just in time.
on February 3, 2011
I purchased these for a Christmas Party for the Seniors in our church, they an my co-chair are fussy. The don't like paper plates and I don't like to wash lots of dishes. These were great I could serve the spaghetti and salad and toss the plates. You can re-wash them to use for another day. I'll buy them again in the future & next year for the party.
on February 18, 2015
I already had some of these and loved them and needed to restock as some had worn out. The old ones look like real china, you only realized they were not when you picked them up. Great for potlucks, no worry about leaking paper plates. But, they are different from my old ones. These have a twirl pattern in the center, which is ok but not as attractive as the plan design, and the silver is NOT silver, its a dull gray. The big problem is I bought 2 sets and one set has an overspray that makes them feel like sandpaper. One set is fine, smooth finish, the other is awful, very rough, scratchy feel. I also bought bowls, they have a nice smooth finish also. I will keep them for picnic's, but will not buy again from here. I have since found them at Costco, just like my old ones.
on August 19, 2011
My niece recently got married at our family cottage. There were no dishes to rent in the small town and we did not want to use paper plates for the reception. I ordered these and had them delivered to the B&B where we stayed. They were terrific and looked just beautiful. You can even wash them and use them again.
on August 12, 2013
I got the order of 25 dinner and 25 desert plates 2 days prior to my party which was fine however 2 dinner plates were damaged / broken. unusable...so I had to go out and find a matching set of plates to complete the count to match my guests count and to my surprise the price was 30% less expensive that Amazon at my local Costco.