5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best
If you even think you will like it from listening to the samples, you will love it, and wear out the CD (if that were possible.)
Published 5 months ago by jademan

3.0 out of 5 stars False Marketing
Published 20 months ago by Paul Macy

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, April 7, 2014
jademan (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Masters Of Reality (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album solid meat and potatoes rock n roll, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Masters of Reality (Vinyl)
So much of the 80s music was either hair bands or electro pumped garbage. This gem slipped through the cracks. It's what I like to call meat and potatoes rock and roll no frills just great lyrics and music. No makeup or guys who are prettier than your girlfriends! It grabs you from the first song and is good cover to cover. I really love John Brown what a rocker

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonus, Bonus Bonus...Buy It, You'll Love It !!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Masters Of Reality (Audio CD)
I was planning on picking up the 1988 self titled album first but lucked into finding this double CD a week before it was released on Amazon at my local CD store. It was a one only promotional that I found, I couldn't believe it. To get the 1997 How High The Moon; Live at The Viper Room as well is a great bonus. As the other reviewer stated, they will be "selling like hotcakes".

If you look up my review on Master's of Reality, self titled, I provide a fair background on the band that pretty much reflects how I feel about this double CD offering.

As I mentioned in that review...

"The album's main strength is its diversity, some songs are ultra-heavy, or gentle dreamy blues, acoustic mid tempo numbers, subtle or extremely brutal. Zeppelin power chords are present,with a progressive fusion groove."

Band members
Chris Goss - vocals, guitar
Tim Harrington - lead guitar
Googe - bass
Vinnie Ludovico - drums

The price is definitely right at Amazon. This would be the best $20.00 that you will ever spend including freight. Trust me.

For previews of music and videos not available on Amazon, check out Master of Reality's (full album) out on You Tube.

I'm looking forward to unearthing the hidden treasure that is the "Masters of Reality". The adventure begins.

God I love discovering great music from the past and present. BTW, I only review what I like, what is the sense in reviewing crap that you wouldn't buy anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars selling like hot cakes, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Masters of Reality (Vinyl)
i can't believe this title is selling so effing quick, i want one, and im waitin til i have the cash in my account but it looks like i might have to write a bad review to save one for me. joking, buy em up.

3.0 out of 5 stars False Marketing, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Masters Of Reality (Audio CD)
This review is for the packaging, not the music. The music is five stars plus! The marketing is weak. I have been a fan of MOR since the first album was released in 1987 on Def America. I bought the re-release on Delicious. I have all their music (it's almost ALL great). I saw this on Amazon and I thought it was an expanded two disc release of the first album. I thought it might have demos or unreleased live tracks...it does not. It is a repackaging of the first album with Live At The Viper Room (which is also very good)...I just already have it. It you don't have these albums...get them. I did years ago and never regretted it. I was just hoping for some unreleased MOR!

Masters Of Reality
Masters Of Reality by Masters Of Reality (Audio CD - 2013)
Rate and Discover Movies