5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Published on January 6, 2012 by Sue A. Henderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent...
Takes a LONG time (roughly 40 minutes) to heat up! Once heated, works well. It does the job but it just takes a very long time compared to the ones in the States.
Published on December 13, 2011 by Manny Alam

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Mastex King Size Moist and Dry Heating Pad (Health and Beauty)
I almost didn't buy this product due to some of the previous poor recommendations. However, I have looked for a dual voltage pad for many years and really needed one. I am an international teacher, currently in India (220 v). The stresses and challenges of traveling long distances, adapting to new cultures and lifestyles, keeping up with middle schoolers, and in general, being in my sixties, often results in shoulder and neck strain. I have been using the spa type neck warmers, but they cool off quickly, and I don't always have a microwave...nor a bathtub and lots of hot water for water therapy! This pad heated up immediately! The extra long size covers my whole back, shoulder, neck area. On high it was a bit warmer than I wanted after the first 15 minutes, but on low, it was perfect for several hours. It could use a medium setting and an automatic shut-off feature for safety, but I still gave it 5 stars as I have been desparate for this product for years. Perhaps some of the previous users received defective pads or were in an area with intermittent electricity, but I can't imagine anyone not loving the one I have. If the company adds the above 2 mentioned improvements, I would buy another one!

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent..., December 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, August 30, 2009
Bought it for a trip to Europe, since heating appliances of this kind do not do well on a converter. It worked perfectly! I've packed it away for the next time I travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars work great overseas, March 2, 2014
Sent heating pad to my sister in Italy to help her with her back . It work great over there.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good heating pad..., May 11, 2013
There was no moist pad in with mine, so Im not exactly sure if it was supposed to be there, but it works well at the voltage I needed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely Warm Heating Pad-Not Good., April 14, 2011
I purchased this pad to use overseas with 220VAC power. It does work on 220, but just barely. I would call this a warming pad rather than a heating pad, and a barely-warm pad at that. The instructions indicate it has three settings, but the control pad only has two. No labels on control pad but I would suggest "Tepid" and "Luke-Warm". Needless to say, I am not happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great heating pad for a European trip., July 14, 2014
Having a heating pad that worked on European power helped my wife immensely on our recent trip. I tripped a hotel breaker on a previous trip because I tried to use an American heating pad with a converter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 7, 2014
Dont like material and is too small .

4.0 out of 5 stars Master King Size Moist and Dry Heating Pad 220-240 Volts, September 29, 2013
I really like my heating pad. It was described as having 3 heat settings which would have been a nice feature but it has two. I was aware of this discrepancy prior to ordering as I read the reviews of the product. I love the king size and that it is not bulky and is fine to pack for travel. I would recommend this heating pad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and useful product, July 21, 2013
My mum find a Mastex King size Moist and dry heating a good and useful product. It relieved her back nerves by warming.

Mastex King Size Moist and Dry Heating Pad