Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$19.99 - $36.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 16, 2013
I don't write reviews for most products, but I felt the need to do so for these pants for a couple reasons. First, they are great pants! Solid material, well-made, and they fit great. Second, I want to echo those who say you need to go up in size when you order. I wear anywhere from 32-34, depending on the brand. I ordered these in a 36 and they fit like a 33 or 34. I really love the look and feel of these, and will be ordering more!
55 comments| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2014
I am 6'2" and 188 Lbs. Bought two of these pants and took the advice of others and bought a size up. I am a 34 so bought 36. They both fitted like a very loose 34. Perfect for me with a belt. Length is perfect. All in all sweet pants and well made with heavy material. To be on the safe side buy a size up. Does not come with the belt.

Note. Look closely at the different colors as they DO NOT all have the cool little zipper below the front left pocket. If they did I would give 5 out of 5.
on December 9, 2012
Pants are awesome, just like the picture. The size runs small, so if you order them I would order them bigger than normal. I usually wear a 34inch waist because i dont like my pants snug, these pants fit more like a 32 inch waist.

Other than that i love them!
44 comments| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2015
DO NOT listen to the people who write: "ORDER A SIZE TOO LARGE" as these individuals have no idea of their actual waist size. High quality pants ... too big because I believed other reviewers. I'll be exchanging them for my ACTUAL waist measurement and then hopefully will enjoy many years of wear.
44 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2015
I bought cargo pants brand "Match". But I received cargo pants brand "SouthPole" it is of lower quality, fabric, buttons and finishing
review image review image
on November 26, 2013
The only problem is that the length is not indicated in description.
When I received pants I realized they are little short.
The length indicated on label 170cm and I'm like 174cm.
on November 27, 2013
I bought two pairs of these pants around the same time and the buttons fell off of both and now the stitching is coming undone throughout. It's a shame because I like the style. I was hesitant to buy when I saw the price and the fact that they were coming out of China. I will be that much more wary of ordering products from there.
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2013
Color is darker than the image appears, but still stylish. Doesn't come with the belt, as pictured, either. For us shorter guys, prepare to get them hemmed. They are baggy, as I like, even after being washed.
on June 22, 2015
Disappointed, the pants fit great and were pretty comfortable. After wearing a handful of times the crotch is giving out. If that's any sign of quality I wouldn't purchase again
review image
on July 17, 2013
This is a great pair of cargo pants lol when i got the package it was so small but when i opened it it exploded and i was like yesss !! They are super comfortable and they have tons of pockets and its really easy to run and jump in them. I love these pants !