4.0 out of 5 stars Match Cargo Shorts
The shorts are size 36, but I think that means 34 (us), so they were a little tight but they fit ok and they're made pretty good and look pretty good so over all I think they were a pretty good deal.
Published 15 months ago by ronald webster

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run a bit small
The pants look nice but they were small in the size I normally wear. The material was nice but you should check the size chart from seller.
Published 14 months ago by Kmorf

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run a bit small, July 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Match Cargo Shorts, June 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, July 3, 2013
Well I took a gamble with these shorts after reading some of the other reviews I was unsure how they were going to work out. After getting the shorts and wearing them a few times I have to say that I love them, they are thick and durable, comfortable and an awesome price. I would recommend these shorts to any one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disaapointed, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Match Men's Thin Fabric Cargo Shorts (Apparel)
The best thing about these pants are its looks. Overall the pants are poor quality. The color runs in the wash and the material is thin. I would not recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase!, May 22, 2014
These shorts are well made, comfortable, hold up well during washing and fit true to size. They hit just about the knee and were a good price compared to what I have been seeing locally. There is no belt despite the pictures showing otherwise. But I don't normally wear a belt with my shorts so I wasn't too concerned. The camo pattern is a nice variation from normal patterns offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and my boy love them to he was so excided, April 6, 2014
I love it just what I expected everything fit soo good my son love his shorts he want more thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fit..but, November 21, 2013
The shorts fit great but the pockets were sewn shut for some reason, I think they were irregulars. I used a seam ripper to open the pockets and all is well. Goood price just be aware they may have quality defects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Great Customer Service, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Match Men's Thin Fabric Cargo Shorts (Apparel)
I love these shorts. They are not too thick so are cooler to wear, but thick enough to be durable. The seller was responsive to me and resolved my issue promptly. (I ordered 2 but only got 1 at first) They sent the other out quickly no problem. The shorts are worth the wait and came in my hard to find size "46. I recommend the shorts and Match Garments!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only a few weeks, March 8, 2014
These shorts seemed to be well constructed, but the button came off the first week and then a large tear developed in the middle front of the pants (not along the seam) within the first two weeks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin material, poor quality, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Match Men's Thin Fabric Cargo Shorts (Apparel)
For the money, expected a lot more. Material is very thin, draw string is not long enough. Don't waist your money. By locally and save 10.00 plus a pair.

Match Men's Thin Fabric Cargo Shorts